Old 10th September 2012, 09:07

Default Sound Recording + Auto-Pilot Question

I enjoy recording a game I play, however, there are times where I will be talking over voice chat and then the game audio gets mixed with their voices. Is there any way I can make it so just the game audio records without the voices from a chat program (without muting them obviously)?

Also, I have a clip set for Auto-Pilot, but is there any way to set like an Offline tag/marquee on it that ONLY shows while that auto-pilot is on? I've noticed a few overlay options, but they all last even when I'm streaming so it doesn't work that well.
Old 10th September 2012, 18:07
Livestream Producer Support

Jenemi,

You would have to use a program such as Virtual Audio Cable or JACK Audio to accomplish that.

Certain overlay options are recorded to the storyboard, so as long as you are enabling or disabling them while recording they should become part of the storyboard itself and display in auto-pilot or VOD.
Old 10th September 2012, 23:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielive View Post
Jenemi,

You would have to use a program such as Virtual Audio Cable or JACK Audio to accomplish that.

Certain overlay options are recorded to the storyboard, so as long as you are enabling or disabling them while recording they should become part of the storyboard itself and display in auto-pilot or VOD.
Will have to look those up...

The issue is I constantly will have to Enable/Disable it rather than it just going away when I start streaming.