Old 8th September 2012, 19:20

Default help

Chrome Tracking Number: 7482 was working yesterday but not today D:
Old 8th September 2012, 20:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhomer View Post
This issue appears to be related to a browser hijack or some similar malware issue that is preventing access for some users when trying to view the Livestream player. Unfortunately because this seems to be a local issue related to this malware hijacking the browser there is nothing that can be done on the Livestream side and the offending programs / processes will need to be removed / disabled.

One symptom of this may be that your browser's default search engine may be changed without your permission. If you do a web search this seems to be a fairly common issue and would need to be resolved by removing the at fault malware / virus.

For at least one user the issue was at least temporarily fixed by disabling a process running called Visicom_antiphishing.exe. I would recommend checking in task manager if this or any other unrecognized processes are running that may be at fault and fully remove any virus or malware.

Based on some basic research, if this specific virus is causing the issue it may be a difficult virus to remove. We highly recommend using an anti-virus or anti-spyware program and only try to manually remove the virus if you have advanced knowledge of your system architecture. If not, take it to be professionally serviced.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Thanks so much! It worked
Old 9th September 2012, 14:47

Default PandaCloud AV

I run PandaCloud antivirus on the computers that have this issue, which comes bundled with antiphishing url filtering. Ending that process allows livestream pages to load. Leads me to believe that something in the livestream page leads PandaCloud to think that Livestream is a phishing site?

Panda URL Filtering and security toolbar can be uninstalled from control panel if anyone else uses Panda AV and is having this issue.

Last edited by gopcmodesto; 9th September 2012 at 14:52.
Old 14th September 2012, 18:26

Thank you!! Disabling 'Visicom_antiphishing.exe' fixed my problem.
Old 15th September 2012, 00:03

I have the exact same problem. I was able to watch streaming videos last month, but now it take forever for the page to load and when it does it's in that half complete phase where only the links show up and everything is out of place.

I can go to my school computer and it loads up just fine. I don't know if it's my computer or my connection or something else.
Old 15th September 2012, 15:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruheed View Post
Everyone who have been experiencing this issue, could you please let us know the location (city/state) you are viewing these pages from?
Austin/Texas
Old 15th September 2012, 21:17

Default Weird page issue?

So, I'm having this weird issue. A few rare times when I go watch a stream, everything works like normal. But like, 80% of the time, the page just looks broken. Like the links are all to the left, and it looks like it didn't load all the way. I'm having a hard time explaining it, so here's some attached pictures!

I'm viewing this with Chrome on a desktop with Windows 7 on it. My flash player is up-to-date. My graphics card is a AMD Radeon HD 6530D. I'm not sure what other information to put.
Attached Images
File Type: png livestream.png (94.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: png livestream2.png (12.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 16th September 2012, 03:52

Oh. I just noticed this issue was already being raised in another topic. I guess this one can be deleted or locked, or just left to die. Sorry!
Old 16th September 2012, 15:37
Livestream Producer Support

As Ben mentioned earlier in the thread, if you are continuing to experience this issue please adhere to the following:

Quote:
For at least one user the issue was at least temporarily fixed by disabling a process running called Visicom_antiphishing.exe. I would recommend checking in task manager if this or any other unrecognized processes are running that may be at fault and fully remove any virus or malware.
Old 24th November 2012, 18:31

I've been having a problem with Chrome, and it's that everytime I tried to view a livestream channel, or use the forums, like this one, I just get a blank page. Thhat's it, no weird configurations, no erros, nothing. Just a blank page. This seems to happen with every livestream subdomain. This has been happening since a couple of weeks.

And I have another problem when I use Safari, and it's that I can't type anything in the chat box. The only way I have to talk there is writting whatever I want to say in other place, like a notepad or a msn window, and then pasting it in the chatbox. This has been happening since forever.

I'm posting this from Caracas, Venezuela.

Tags
channels, problem, viewing