Old 2nd May 2014, 23:54

Exclamation Viewer Problem ~ Black Screen

For every single stream I try to watch, the stream won't work. First before I view the stream, it will be paused at a certain frame. Then I click the play button and the Ad will load as usual, however, after the stream loads after the ad, there is just a black screen. I updated my Adobe Flash Player and Java but it still doesn't work. This has been happening for awhile now and I made sure to look up the problem online, but I haven't found a solution that worked for me yet. The browser I use is Google Chrome.

I can look at past streams and stream myself, but I just can't view livestreams for some reason.

Last edited by watashie; 3rd May 2014 at 00:25.
Old 12th May 2014, 06:25

Yeah this has been happening a lot. Its doing it on every computer in my home, and even a few outside of it. After calling their technical support number, and getting a recorded message saying "This mailbox is full, goodbye", then trying their new york number, and being told I have to pay 350 a month to get any type of help, along wth no responses to forum posts. I have decided that this is pretty much either a poorly dministered business/site. Or, a scam, and will be reporting it as such to the proper authorities.

Tags
black screen problem