Old 12th August 2010, 14:23

Default Favorite/Subscribe/Follow people E.T.A.?

It's been a few months since this issue (either reinstating the favorites option or installing a new kind of follow/favorite option) was addressed in the forums, the answer being "in the near future."

Is there a more specific idea on when this feature will be added/reinstated on livestream? Thanks!
Old 14th August 2010, 12:09

Bump. This post doesn't show up in the featured request forum...
Old 25th September 2010, 15:00

Send a message via AIM to hikarushirou Send a message via MSN to hikarushirou Send a message via Yahoo to hikarushirou

Also bump because I'd really like this feature back instead of just bookmarking all those channels. :I
Old 28th September 2010, 19:21

man... lolz.... this should be feature #1. I've been searching my butt off on this site and finally found it doesn't exist. Basically it makes it pointless to register for the site unless you're a caster. And makes me really not want to search for new casts to watch as itll just clog up my favorites.

In short, def needs to be a way for viewers to keep track of their streams
Old 11th October 2010, 00:19

Angry bring back favorite channels

What is the deal?

Do you want me to come back to the site and watch more live or replayed videos or not?

My guess is you do NOT want me to come back because after 6 months there is still NO way to check on my favorite channels because there is NO way to add channels as a favorite.

You just lost another viewer.
Old 24th October 2010, 15:40

I guess it's a good thing they make their money off the channels and not the viewers, huh? You're not really hurting anyone but the people you watch.
Old 27th October 2010, 02:08

Wow, I'm new but, I have been looking for the fav/bookmark channel button for a while. I thought it was a no brainer that there would be one. Ack! Pretty annoying.
Old 1st November 2010, 14:38
Livestream Project Manager

We're working to add this as well as many other similar features in the near future. Thank you for your patience.

-
Rick Stern
Old 9th December 2010, 19:30

Default Favorite Channels - please

Thanks, I hope you provide this soon. Favoriting in a network/community like this is a powerful tool for using the internet for what its intended to do, empower communication and collaboration.

New member, nice site btw, thank you.
Old 22nd December 2010, 20:41

Unhappy Adding favorite channels gone?

Whatever happened to adding a channel to your favorites list? I still have a favs list accessible on my account page, or is this feature being removed? Any channel I visit has no apparent mechanism for adding it onto the list at all. Am I just missing it, or what? I tried looking in the FAQ, User Guide and searched the forums with no success. Can anyone help me out?
Closed Thread

Tags
bookmark, channels, favorite, follow, save, subscribe