Old 28th April 2012, 23:17

Default Procaster Crashes All Windows Software

everytime i try streaming live Game footage using optimized game settings, procaster ends up crashing all my software and im forced to restart. this only seems to happen when i use two monitors. why is this happening? i need my second monitor active to read instant messages as im streaming games. this is quite the large bug and im using the most recent ver of procaster.
Old 30th April 2012, 16:15
Livestream Producer Support

Puntymario,

What is the error message you receive? Which game are you playing and which version of Procaster are you using (Preferences > click italic 'i')? Are you using any capture hardware? Also what are the details of your CPU and how much RAM do you have?
Old 4th May 2012, 22:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielive View Post
Puntymario,

What is the error message you receive? Which game are you playing and which version of Procaster are you using (Preferences > click italic 'i')? Are you using any capture hardware? Also what are the details of your CPU and how much RAM do you have?
windows just reports that each of my programs has stopped working and they all close and im forced to restart because nothing will run afterwards.
im using ver 20.2.69p
i dont use any capture hardware, just fraps
my cpu is a phenom 2 x6 and i have 8gb of ram
Old 5th May 2012, 15:03
Livestream Producer Support

Does this occur when you run Procaster without fraps running as well? As both Procaster and fraps are memory intensive, I would recommend avoiding using both at the same time.

Also, please update to the latest beta version of Procaster, available at the following URL: http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9146

Tags
crashing, game, live, procaster, windows