Old 10th April 2012, 05:37

Default Charging for Embedding?

I understand that it's still in an early stage and that not everything has been worked out yet, but why would embedding all of a sudden cost something? It's such a simple thing. If you could do it for free before, there should be no problems doing it again now.

tl;dr: Charging for embedding is a horribly silly thing to do. :/

- Alex Penner
Old 11th April 2012, 08:13

Default Wirecast and embeding into new.livestream

Hello,

is there a way to track the updates related to the embeding development that will come soon? , i will appreciate,
another important question, why im not able to use the new livestream account info in wirecast? im sure ill quit my subscription with new livestream if this doesnt work out,
please let me know asap
thanks
Old 11th April 2012, 08:17

Default What about wirecast?

just made an account with new livestream , i mostly broadcast via wirecast because i tend to use more than 1 camera! ,
idiotism came to me when i figure out that this is not possible with the new livestream pro super x version new. etc.
Old 11th April 2012, 10:57
Livestream Producer Support

grooveline,

You can track releases and updates related to New Livestream at the following URL: new.livestream.com/livestream

At this time, to broadcast to New Livestream you will need to use Livestream for Producers or the Tricaster plugin. You can learn more at the following URL: http://new.livestream.com/broadcast-live/get-started
Old 16th April 2012, 05:34

Are you saying that if one upgrades to the $45 Livestream Producer package you cannot use Wirecast to broadcast, only Livestream Producer?
"You cannot be serious!"... John McEnroe
I was able to stream live to the old free account using Wirecast, but if I understand you correctly, upgrading to the new Producer Account will prevent this?!
Old 16th April 2012, 13:50

VIdeoExpertRob,

New and Original Livestream are completely separate platforms. If you purchase the $45/month plan, you will be able to do unlimited ad-free streaming on the New Platform with our Producer software. Purchasing this plan has no bearing to your channels on the Original platform, where you will be able to continue to stream as you have in the past with whichever encoding method you prefer.
Old 16th April 2012, 14:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielive View Post
VIdeoExpertRob,

New and Original Livestream are completely separate platforms. If you purchase the $45/month plan, you will be able to do unlimited ad-free streaming on the New Platform with our Producer software. Purchasing this plan has no bearing to your channels on the Original platform, where you will be able to continue to stream as you have in the past with whichever encoding method you prefer.
Thanks Ernie, so does that mean the New Livestream cannot be used with Wirecast - will it ever?
Sadly if that is the case it's a "deal-breaker" for me, and I wonder for how many other people who want to use multiple cameras or other more advanced features...

Could I suggest this be made clear somewhere as I would have expected Wirecast to work

Thanks
Old 17th April 2012, 10:17

It's possible to do it, feeding Wirecast into Livestream for Producers:

http://new.livestream.com/vapourtrai.../videos/396302

shows how (ignore the strange echoing - that's my local mic and also system sounds being captured in the screenflow recording - it's actually fine on the live stream.

That said, a plug-in for Wirecast would be the ideal thing.
Old 19th April 2012, 03:07

Default BlackMagicATEM TVS

We just upgraded so now we are feeding our cameras into the BlackMagic ATEM Television Studio, then feeding the switched single video/audio stream into Wirecast running on a MacBook Pro via Thunderbolt. Can't I feed that hdmi stream from the ATEM TVS straight into the hdmi port on the Broadcaster device?
Old 19th April 2012, 11:20

openrangevideo,

Yes, you should be able to run your HDMI (program out) to the Broadcaster, however you may not receive audio unless it is input to the TVS via AES (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AES3).

Tags
multiple camera, new livestream, wirecast