Old 16th March 2012, 20:59

Default New Livestream Trial for Premium Accounts

Here's the thing - like many Livestream channels, we like to plan ahead. I like the look of New Livestream, and we're already on a premium account - so how about we get a trial/beta/call it what you will account to give it a try and see whether it's worth our while migrating at this point??
Old 23rd March 2012, 09:31

Wow, way to respond, Livestream!!! Not even so much as a bald "no!".
Old 23rd March 2012, 10:16

Default Pro's and Con"s of New Livestream?

What are the pros and cons of the New Livestream?
From what I have read, you can not embed it? Is the Studio function available?( I like using the ticker function that is in the Studio)but I broadcast with the Procaster( Will the new livestream be using the Procaster?) Will be able to stream to mobile devices still?
I can no longer find the information that was up that told you what stuff will be working with the New Livestream, I know there were several things that would not be working? Will be still be able to record? And put list of VODS? Also for the New Livestream if we still get to broadcast to mobile devices, will it still work for the I phone app. that people already have downloaded from the app. or will people have to use a different application to watch live shows or check out the VODS? I know there is not an application for the Android from Livestream now, I tell them to use the BS lite player to watch my live shows or check out the VODS. Was wondering if there will ever be an application from Livestream for the Android for the viewers?
It seems that U-stream has one for the I-phone and the Android. Thanks for any information

Thanks, have a blessed day

Scotty(djquick-e)

Last edited by athlon1; 23rd March 2012 at 11:58.
Old 27th March 2012, 10:51
Administrator

You can see a comparison of the different features between New Livestream and Original here: http://new.livestream.com/broadcast-live/get-started

In answer to your other questions, we are in the process of developing apps for the iPhone and Android devices. The New Livestream producers app is currently available for posting photos and text updates to the New Livestream. New broadcasting apps will be available for android and iOS shortly.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Old 27th March 2012, 11:07

Default Thanks for the information..

I did have one more question though. When the New Livestream was announced, it had mentioned that the NewLive stream would be available for FREE accounts also with advertising, But I do not see that mentioned there now. I just see the 45.00 a month, or Premium choices only.

Thanks have a blessed day
Scotty(djquick-e)
Old 27th March 2012, 11:20
Administrator

New Livestream Producer accounts are currently open for Early Access ad-free for $45/mo. Because the new platform is still in development we don't have a set timeline or specific launch date for free producer accounts on New Livestream at this time.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Old 27th March 2012, 11:32

Sorry to bother you wilth so many questions, but I could not find anything that said the NewLive stream would work with the Studio -I use the studio for the ticker option only. I use the Procaster for broadcasting-, so was wondering if the Procaster(will ever get this option) or New Procaster (for the NewLivestream)will have an option for a ticker function.

Thanks again

Scotty(djquick-e)
Old 27th March 2012, 13:10
Administrator

Thats what we're here for Currently the Studio functionality is an original Livestream feature only, but we do plan to add additional functionality for graphics through the New Livestream Producer which should include similar features for ticker, overlay graphics etc.

-Ben
Livestream Support
Old 27th March 2012, 14:53

Really appreciate the information.

Have a blessed day
\
Scotty(djquick-e)
Old 2nd April 2012, 05:33

Default Info (from Spain)

When launching the new platform for free users?

Tags
multiple camera, new livestream, wirecast