Old 15th April 2009, 01:23
Banned

Default Procaster help

Hey guys, Procaster is pretty amazing so far, but there are a few things that bug me.

-It isn't possible to watch your channel with it.
-Once you chat, you can never leave the chat. For example, I've logged out, closed the program and even uninstalled it, but yet it says that I am always in the chat. This is kind of annoying because no one is really sure when I'm there and if I watch the channel I have to use a different nickname.
-When you select to broadcast from your screen, you can't adjust the aspect ratio of the area selected. For example, my screen is 16:10 widescreen, and the area is 16:10. I would like to broadcast a 4:3 many times, and many times I only want to broadcast a tall, skinny window but I'm forced to broadcast the entire screen.
-When you broadcast from a game, the little Mogulus logo is in the upper left hand corner at all times. It would be great if I had the option to turn it on or off.
-When you broadcast from a game the chat disappears. I like to run a game in a window and then read the chat in a different area of the screen. I found that I can do this by right clicking the icon in the system tray and then choosing "refresh", but I wish I didn't have to do this.
-The font in procaster chat is really small.

Also, the lack of any "Help" or "Readme" file is really strange.

If anyone has any solutions to any of these problems, thanks!
Old 15th April 2009, 03:50

Ya I was at a loss with the lack of a read me or help file. My only issue, maybe it is something I have set up wrong, but the 3d mix or 2d mix doesn't work for me. I just get blank screens, it captures each one on it's own fine, but not the mix.
Old 15th April 2009, 10:57

I keep getting Error broadcasting frame

what does that mean and how can I fix it

(and for some odd reason crtl f1 is not working for game broadcasting for me now)
Old 15th April 2009, 13:13

I also think it should be possible to go live with other games than just full-screen games. It should also support games like shockwave, flash etc. because its games that may be useful for broadcasting.
Old 21st April 2009, 22:59

Default DVaudio defaults all the time. Also option to capture extended monitor only

Hi I love procaster just two things i have problems with...We ue dual monitors and will like to share the 2monitor and not the main monitor. I notice when i zoom and play with im able to move to show some parts of the secondary screen but its just to much work to zoom in out and moving the capture window. There should be a option to choose what screen of the extended monitor one wants to capture. when I used the FME 3.0 and i was able to choose DV video but not Audio instead i will change it to Line in. With procaster once its in DV video its defaults to DV audio and when i change and saved it and later check; it defaults back to DV audio. Hope this two things work soon. I love the procaster so far...
Old 11th May 2009, 15:27

What gets my blood boiling is that when i WANT to broadcast games, the procaster logo isnt there, and it says 'switch to game and hit ctrl+F1', which i do over and over and still doesnt work. but when im not wanting to broadcast, there it is, clear as day!

it gets me so angry! what do i do?
Old 26th June 2009, 09:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman99 View Post
-When you broadcast from a game the chat disappears. I like to run a game in a window and then read the chat in a different area of the screen. I found that I can do this by right clicking the icon in the system tray and then choosing "refresh", but I wish I didn't have to do this.
Same for me when streaming my desktop.

Actually, the chat window is blank permanently (I'll figure THAT out!) but when I "go live" the chat goes poof too; minimized somewhere?