Old 8th February 2012, 01:03

Thumbs up Yeah search box missing, wtf!

I wholeheartedly concur. Search function is vital to build audience. login is a hassle but tolerable.
Old 8th February 2012, 07:51

Thumbs down Awful

I've watched Livestream for at least three years now, and this new website is awful. I can't find anything, I can't search anything,browse. I'm disgusted in whoever's idea is was to design this new version of the website. Please remove it and bring back the old version. I loved going to the browse selection and viewing, either sports,games,music,live events ect. The search and browse of your old website was excellect! This one BLOWS CHUNCKS. I'm very disappointed and if this is not changed I won't return, no point if I can't find my area of interest understand? It's a blank website and says basically "THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL WATCH AND ONLY THIS" I'm not going to be forced into watching idiotic streams that you suggest for me. I want my Search engine back. Xfire Gaming,Gaming, ect!
Old 8th February 2012, 07:53

Thumbs down New Website, Where's the Browse and Search Engine

I've watched Livestream for at least three years now, and this new website is awful. I can't find anything, I can't search anything,browse. I'm disgusted in whoever's idea is was to design this new version of the website. Please remove it and bring back the old version. I loved going to the browse selection and viewing, either sports,games,music,live events ect. The search and browse of your old website was excellect! This one BLOWS CHUNCKS. I'm very disappointed and if this is not changed I won't return, no point if I can't find my area of interest understand? It's a blank website and says basically "THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL WATCH AND ONLY THIS" I'm not going to be forced into watching idiotic streams that you suggest for me. I want my Search engine back. Xfire Gaming,Gaming, ect!
Old 8th February 2012, 10:07

I had joined Livestream the day before this change happened. I had enjoyed viewing several art channels - none of which I saved. Now I can't search or browse for them. I won't be using Livestream if things stay like this.
Old 8th February 2012, 10:16

What Fed. Agency paid you to do away with the search button. Geesh, nothing like losing a whole generation of viewers.

BRING BACK THE OLD LIVESTREAM.
Old 8th February 2012, 18:27

Removing search/browse? Could there possibly be _any_ valid reason for doing so?
Old 8th February 2012, 19:47

Angry

Well guess I'm done with Livestream. No search function is brilliant.
Old 8th February 2012, 19:55

I AM SO PISSED xD when is it goin to change back soooooooooooooooo frustrated
Old 8th February 2012, 20:08

One can only hope this is just some bullsh$t beta bug that will be fixed, cause I see no reason to stay if it isn't. Ustream here I come.
Old 8th February 2012, 21:54

Thumbs down agree here

this has to be a massive mistake of some kind. why would they remove the ability to search by keywords?

Tags
accounts deleted, free channels, old version