Old 9th February 2012, 04:23

Default Procaster and Blu Ray HD?

Hello, i recently got a new laptop, Ive been using my other one for a long time using Procaster to stream movies to friends and other events. My new laptop can play Blu Ray's and is HD obviously for that reason. It seems when i try to stream blu ray movies though the video wont show, it will show everything else, the player,my background etc. But no the video itself. Its playing for me etc, but for everyone else, its either purple screen where the video should be or blue screen looking. Is procaster able to stream HD blu ray's? I'm hoping so, since many of my friends and viewers would like to see the quality etc.

My procaster is Version: 20.2.0

Thanks,
~Ouka
Old 9th February 2012, 09:40
Livestream Producer Support

Ouka,

If you are streaming original content, you should try using the latest beta of Procaster available at the following URL: http://cdn.livestream.com/mds/Livest...er-20.2.43.exe

Last edited by Henry_live; 9th February 2012 at 09:54.
Old 11th February 2012, 23:19

I downloaded the update Thank you for the link. Unfortunately the video's still will not show for my viewers. The screen where the video should be continues to remain purple appearing. Im not sure if its something im doing or if the player isn't able to stream Blu Ray's Yet. I was trying to play my Avatar movie on the Power DVD program. Not sure if it helps at all etc. Hopefully if they aren't capable of broadcasting blu ray that in the future they will be. Ill continue to read this topic till i figure a way ^^

Edit: I downloaded the PC VERSION - 20.2.64 - Now the screen appears green to them instead lol. Perhaps a Blu Ray setting is needed in future ^^; Hoping i figure a way to make it work

Last edited by Ouuka; 11th February 2012 at 23:45.
Old 14th February 2012, 01:30

Anyone have any more suggestions or idea's that may help me?
Old 14th February 2012, 10:34
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouuka View Post
I downloaded the update Thank you for the link. Unfortunately the video's still will not show for my viewers. The screen where the video should be continues to remain purple appearing. Im not sure if its something im doing or if the player isn't able to stream Blu Ray's Yet. I was trying to play my Avatar movie on the Power DVD program. Not sure if it helps at all etc. Hopefully if they aren't capable of broadcasting blu ray that in the future they will be. Ill continue to read this topic till i figure a way ^^

Edit: I downloaded the PC VERSION - 20.2.64 - Now the screen appears green to them instead lol. Perhaps a Blu Ray setting is needed in future ^^; Hoping i figure a way to make it work
Hello,

The problem you are running into may be due to copy protection on the BluRay you are attempting to stream. Please note that streaming copyright content which you do not own the rights to is in violation of our Terms of Service. More information on our terms can be found here: http://www.livestream.com/terms

Tags
blu ray hd