Old 6th April 2009, 21:21

Default Failed encoded videos

I uploaded a video and it failed to encode. I re-uploaded it and check the "upload this video as a master" to fix the problem, still no result. I figure that I could work on the video from my PC and try again.

The reason for my post is that I have three (3) "dead" links showing me an error and "no way to remove or delete them" from my channel since the little "x" that's usually on the right top corner of the videos isn't available.

Any idea on what I should do to remove the "failed videos"?
Old 7th April 2009, 19:37

Thumbs up Fixed...

I don't know whether you guys read my post or not.. but, I checked my channel the following day and somehow there was a little "x" button in yellow that allowed me to remove the failed encoded videos.

Thanks for the prompt fix!!! Keep up the excellent job.
Old 7th April 2009, 19:45
Administrator

There had been some slowness and issues with importing on Monday but these have been resolved. If you see the issue come back let us know.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 29th May 2009, 14:08

I have been unable to upload and import on2 vp6 encoded flv files to my channels. They get to the "server is now importing" stage but never finish.
Old 29th May 2009, 14:39
Administrator

There is no known issue with importing files from VP6, in fact we recommend using this format and uploading with the "use uploaded format as master" option when doing this.

Generally it can take some time for importing to begin depending on the length of the import queue but if you continue to experience contact our support team directly with the channel name and more details on where we can find the clip in your channel and we can work with you directly to troubleshoot further.

-Ben
Livestream Support

Tags
encoded, failed video, failed videos, remove failed, videos