Old 19th April 2012, 11:52

Default problem is back

Hello -- this issue appeared for me early this morning, then seemed to resolve itself about three hours later, and now is back. The stream never loads, possibly because the ad never loads. This is the first time I have experienced this behaviour with that has been until now an excellent service. Please help!
Old 19th April 2012, 18:29
Livestream Producer Support

This issue should now be completely resolved. Please let us know if you encounter it again.
Old 14th May 2012, 21:59

Default i only have one stream that will not load

i have been watching livestream for the ows vids since october. just within the last month i haven't been able to get otherpossibilitiesnetwork to load. it's the same problem as the previous people described. the little spinning circle just won't stop and the vid never loads. i get globalrevolution, occupello, occupyearth, all fine it's just this one stream. i mentioned it to the owner and he doesn't know why it's happening now either. i have updated my adobe everythings. any ideas?

Last edited by osceolaoz; 14th May 2012 at 22:04. Reason: add info
Old 15th May 2012, 11:35

osceolaoz,

I am able to load the 'otherpossibilities' channel without issue. Could you please assure you have no firewalls blocking your activity, you have disabled any ad-blocking software, and you have the latest version of Flash installed. Additionally, please attach your speed test results from newyork.speedtest.net.
Old 16th May 2012, 11:27

It seems to be happening with my channel whenever it's live and people are trying to watch it while embedded. The problem only seems to occur when any ad except one for Boost Mobile plays.

It didn't happen before yesterday.
Old 24th June 2012, 16:47

Default same thing happens to me

it all started when my friend got me to download an add blocker now the live videos wont load for me should I try uninstalling the add blocker?
Old 25th June 2012, 16:09

Invaderjoe,

You can either uninstall the ad blocker or add Livestream to the list of permitted sites.
Old 20th July 2012, 21:48

Default I fixed it thank you for your help

I found a set of instructions that fixed the problem, but a friend is having the same problem so I am off to look for those instructions once more
Old 15th August 2012, 00:03

Unhappy Same problem!

I'm trying to watch my friend's stream and it just won't load! I'm getting no advertisement either, and had the same problem trying someone else's stream. I have the most updated Flash and I'm using Google Chrome. Earlier today I deleted all my browsing history and the cache, and when this problem started I tried deleting my cookies as well. I also tried turning off my pop-up blocker, to no avail.
Old 15th September 2012, 21:14

Default Videos not playing

The problem described in http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8657 is happening to me now. Live streams show a single frame of the video which changes every so often and a loading graphic, but nothing ever loads.
I moved a couple of weeks ago and I don't think I've tried using Livestream since, but everything is working besides this.
I tried Opera and Firefox, Comcast's provided DNS and OpenDNS. I've tried restarting my browsers, refreshing the page, and rebooting the entire computer.
I have no "ad-block" enabled.

Last edited by foxox; 16th September 2012 at 01:44.

Tags
loading, spinning wheel, stops loading, viewer not producer