Old 1st January 2012, 16:03

Default My Stream is split into 2 identical views?

Hello,

I am using a Canon HV40, HDMI output to connect to a Blackmagic Intensity Pro. My stream via Procaster is being split into 2 identical views, separated by a green bar.

Please see the attachment, if anyone has any suggestions on where to start correcting the issue I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg procasterPreview.jpg (69.0 KB, 18 views)
Old 1st January 2012, 16:21
Livestream Producer Support

capsize,

Typically issues like these can be attributed to outdated Black Magic drivers. Update to the latest drivers from the following URL: http://blackmagic-design.com/support

If updating the drivers doesn't do the trick, could you please provide me with the version of Procaster you're using? You can see this by clicking the 'Preferences' button in Procaster and the clicking the italic 'i' on the top right of the preferences window.
Old 2nd January 2012, 10:22

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I am using version 9.0 of the driver, and 20.2.0 of Procaster.

Thanks!
Old 3rd January 2012, 14:23
Livestream Producer Support

capsize,

Can you install the latest beta version of Procaster for Windows and let me know if that makes any difference? You can find the file at the URL included below.

http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604
Old 16th January 2012, 09:05

wanted to update this thread -- installing the beta version seemed to correct the split screen video issue.

thanks for your help!
Old 12th October 2012, 03:48

Default Similar Issue

Hello,

I have also come across the same issue recently. I am using a Sony HDR CX700 with Black Magic Intensity Extreme, and my computer is the Mac OSX 10.8.2 Retina Display with 2.7 GHZ, i7 core, and 16 GB memory. I have checked and updated all my drivers but the screen still appears as two identical views split by a green bar. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Old 12th October 2012, 11:17
Livestream Procaster Support

Hello All,

Usually when a issue like this happens its because of the wrong input format being used. If you can please verify that your camera output is the same as your blackmagic input settings. Please follow this link for more information (Please note that configuring Blackmagic devices is the same for both Procaster and Producer) http://help.livestream.com/customer/...-for-producers