Old 12th December 2011, 11:22

Unhappy I recorded a show, hit save, now its gone

I recorded a show last night, 12-11-11, it was probably one of my best shows to date....After the show, I hit the green save icon...it said it saved it. It usually goes straight to the archives but I don't see it....I need that show in my archives!!! what happened to it..No, I DIDNOT hit the delete button by accident..I have done this several times....What happen to the 12-11-11 Snday night show.....please help.......

Jeffrey Gonzalez, Host of SPSRADIO
Founder , Sanger Paranormal Society
Old 18th December 2011, 12:18

Default Same thing happened to me

We also recorded our worship service, just like we have done for months... hit save, it said it was saved, but did not archive it. I went to our login page, the file was there in our storyboard and I could see the file name. But it did not show up in the archive. I called tech support, and they could only tell me that the stream had a "fail". Another call to tech support told me that that happens about 5% of the time... that is not good enough for a mission critical event like we do. I do hope that issue is fixed soon.
Old 18th December 2011, 20:01
Livestream Producer Support

Recording failures do occur from time to time unfortunately, as server-side archiving is still a relatively new technology. This is why we encourage users to backup their broadcasts locally with Procaster and if possible physical media on your camera. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and hope to improve on the rate of failed recordings moving forward.

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 19th December 2011, 15:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaron View Post
Recording failures do occur from time to time unfortunately, as server-side archiving is still a relatively new technology. This is why we encourage users to backup their broadcasts locally with Procaster and if possible physical media on your camera. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and hope to improve on the rate of failed recordings moving forward.

Matt
Livestream Support
Your post would then answer my unanswered post regarding the same issue as well.
I figured it was server side.
http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8524
Old 19th December 2011, 23:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPSRADIO View Post
I recorded a show last night, 12-11-11, it was probably one of my best shows to date....After the show, I hit the green save icon...it said it saved it. It usually goes straight to the archives but I don't see it....I need that show in my archives!!! what happened to it..No, I DIDNOT hit the delete button by accident..I have done this several times....What happen to the 12-11-11 Snday night show.....please help.......

Jeffrey Gonzalez, Host of SPSRADIO
Founder , Sanger Paranormal Society
It should be saved to your PC under videos.

Tags
lost show