Old 30th November 2011, 18:24

Default Zoom function issues

MAJOR issue with zoom function not working. I am using the LATEST version of Procaster. Beta version.
When I have multiple tabs open (3 or 4) and use "you tube" or a high memory site, I often switch back and forth on those tabs.
The zoom works fine. (8 megs ram in my system)
However, when I MINIMIZE the browser and go to something else, Skype, Camera, etc....when open the browser again, the ZOOM IS "UNDER"
THE BROWSER. In other words, you can no longer SEE the green corners of the zoom to actually SEE where you are zooming.
In a sense, when it is working, the zoom is "on top" of the browser, when it no longer works,the green zoom indicators are BELOW the browser and
you can no longer see or MANIPULATE the box to zoom. The zoom has NOT crashed,it still works...but it is pretty much useless because it is located below
the page you are trying to zoom with instead of "on top" of the page.
If I stay on ONE browser and don't close it, the zoom feature will work and not have any issues. It appears to only be when taxing using more memory then MINIMIZING the
browser.
I have an I-7 with 8 megs of ram...2 gig video card...so my computer is plenty strong enough to handle things. This has ONLY HAPPENED WITH THE LAST THREE VERSIONS...
prior to that, this never happened.
Thank you very much.
My instinct says to just downgrade to a version 3 or 4 versions ago when everything worked fine. What do you think?
Lastly, if I CLOSE Procaster, and then reopen, it works again. The zoom overlay is back over the video source. (Browser) That is, until it happens again, which inevitably, it does.
Old 30th November 2011, 20:00

Default Update...

If you go on my livestream channel....www.livestream.com/abcactionnewsweatherchat there will be a part 1 and part 2 tonight.
Part 1 was ended because we were unable to zoom (feature was there, but "below" the browser window so we could not "see" what and where was zooming. The "green guide arrows" were not visible....so we STOPPED the broadcast....restarted, which was Part 2, and it worked PERFECTLY.
So again, the zoom stops working when there are multiple tabs opened on the browser, and starts working again when you restart procaster.
Hope this helps.
Old 1st December 2011, 12:19
Livestream Procaster Support

Hey, Could you try, for an temporary fix, to press ctrl+q twice (this will hide and show the green brackets).
We will look into this for the rest.
Old 1st December 2011, 16:50
Livestream Procaster Support

dphillipswfts, we tried to replicate this issue with the latest beta version, we couldn't reproduce this error.

We tried with multiple tabs in Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox, could you indicate which specific browser version you are using?