Old 16th November 2011, 19:30

Default Login failed

I was streaming barely two hours ago, then I stopped the stream and took a break to eat. When I got back and tried to relaunch Procaster, it kept saying "Login failed", so I looked it up on Google. Tried reinstalling Procaster, didn't work. Tried restarting my computer, didn't work. I can connect to the site so it's not an account issue, and I was streaming earlier today so it's not a firewall/port forwarding issue.

Any clue?
Old 17th November 2011, 10:21
Livestream Producer Support

Are you using Windows or Mac? Can you tell us the version of Procaster you're using? You can find this by going to Procaster preferences and clicking the italic 'i' at the top right of the screen. Also, are you able to login to http://secure.livestream.com with the same credentials?

Ernie
Livestream Support

Last edited by ernielive; 17th November 2011 at 10:29.
Old 17th November 2011, 17:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielive View Post
Are you using Windows or Mac? Can you tell us the version of Procaster you're using? You can find this by going to Procaster preferences and clicking the italic 'i' at the top right of the screen. Also, are you able to login to http://secure.livestream.com with the same credentials?

Ernie
Livestream Support
Windows, and latest version. But Procaster randomly decided to work again this morning. Guess it burned out and wanted a break.
Old 24th November 2011, 13:04

Lil bump to say it's dead again today, guess it'll work again tomorrow. Again, restarting doesn't work, reinstalling doesn't work, this issue is day based.
Old 25th November 2011, 13:55
Livestream Producer Support

Are you streaming behind a firewall? Make sure ports 80 and 1935 are open to avoid any potential issues. Also, if you are attempting to stream over a wifi connection, I would suggest trying to use a hard wired connection.
Old 25th November 2011, 14:02

As I suspected it worked again the day after, and I have no firewall/ports issues. It really is a day issue who happens randomly.
Old 26th November 2011, 13:58

Bump to say it happened again. It seems to happen more often, Procaster's a bag of junk >.>
Old 7th December 2011, 21:02

I'm having the exact same problem and have tried some of the same thing you've mentioned, but nothing has worked. Procaster seems to just have a mind of its own.

Tags
failed, ibuuyk, livestream, login, procaster