Old 13th November 2011, 14:02

Default Display Driver Stopped Working...at Starting 3d Effects

Getting an error message every time I try to go live with Procaster. The dialogue window stops at "Starting 3D Effects", stays that way for a moment, then the screen goes black, comes back with Procaster frozen, and another dialogue window opens saying that the Display Drivers stopped working and have restarted or something to that effect.

I have a Quad Core CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHZ, 8 gigs of ram, and a Radeon 6870 with all up to date drivers.

Attached necessary log files.
Attached Files
File Type: zip logfile.zip (7.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 14th November 2011, 10:21
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsolo View Post
Getting an error message every time I try to go live with Procaster. The dialogue window stops at "Starting 3D Effects", stays that way for a moment, then the screen goes black, comes back with Procaster frozen, and another dialogue window opens saying that the Display Drivers stopped working and have restarted or something to that effect.

I have a Quad Core CPU Q6600 @ 2.4GHZ, 8 gigs of ram, and a Radeon 6870 with all up to date drivers.

Attached necessary log files.
Hello,

I am sorry you ave having these issues. If you can, we would like for you to download the latest procaster beta that has better support for 3d effects. ou can find more information, and download by visiting http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604

If this doesnt work, please let me know