Old 12th November 2011, 15:44

Thumbs down Viewing

I think it's odd that you sell advertising and encourage producers to livestream their events, yet you have next to nil support for your viewers. All of the advertising and production is for nothing if you don't have happy, supported viewers. You don't seem to realize yet that your VIEWERS are what your advertising and you streaming are all about. Without viewers, you are just another bunch of tech heads in cyber space. You really need free 800 viewer support.
Old 16th November 2011, 07:07

47 views and no reply? You receive income from your advertisers and your production members. You are nothing without your viewers. You should be more respectful of your audience and provide free (800) support for viewers.
Old 16th November 2011, 11:38
Livestream Producer Support

Sorry for any problems your issue is causing you. I was corresponding with you by email, It seems I misunderstood your email. If you have further questions please respond on the support ticket and we can work further to resolving any problems you are currently having. I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by Henry_live; 16th November 2011 at 12:28.
Old 16th November 2011, 12:31

bulk bandwidth is not cheap and advertising doesnt pay for it alone.
Old 16th November 2011, 21:12
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTool View Post
I think it's odd that you sell advertising and encourage producers to livestream their events, yet you have next to nil support for your viewers.
You can find our Viewer FAQ here. Generally, the only thing required to view Livestream from your computer is an internet connection [preferably high speed], a browser, and Adobe Flash. All of our viewers are free to open a support ticket 24/7 if assistance is required:
https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket

Best,
Jason

Tags
support, viewer