Old 6th February 2012, 22:14

Angry Black Magic Intensity Shuffle

When I press ctrl + F1 Procaster issues a warning that the camera is busy and does not complete livestream. Can anyone help me?
Old 7th February 2012, 14:19
Livestream Producer Support

Morocoto,

The Intensity Shuttle is not a certified device, however you may have some luck when using the latest version of Procaster, available at the following URLs:

Procaster 20.2.43 (Windows): http://cdn.livestream.com/mds/Livest...er-20.2.43.exe
Procaster 20.2.39 (Mac): http://cdn.livestream.com/mds/LivestreamProcaster.pkg
Old 8th February 2012, 14:09

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernielive View Post
Morocoto,

The Intensity Shuttle is not a certified device, however you may have some luck when using the latest version of Procaster, available at the following URLs:

Procaster 20.2.43 (Windows): http://cdn.livestream.com/mds/Livest...er-20.2.43.exe
Procaster 20.2.39 (Mac): http://cdn.livestream.com/mds/LivestreamProcaster.pkg
So why Procaster says my Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle is certified? The Procaster identifies and gives a green seal certified products.
Old 8th February 2012, 14:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morocoto View Post
So why Procaster says my Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle is certified? The Procaster identifies and gives a green seal certified products.
Morocoto,

The reason it shows up as a "Certified device" is because it utilizes the Black Magic SDK. The USB 3.0 Black Magic Intensity Shuttle is not fully supported however and is not part of the list of certified devices available within our User Guide.

For your convenience, here is the list of certified capture devices:

DeckLink SDI (SDI, HD-SDI)
DeckLink Duo (SDI, HD-SDI)
DeckLink Optical Fiber (SDI, HD-SDI)
DeckLink Studio (SDI, HD-SDI, Component, Composite, S-video, HDMI)
DeckLink HD Extreme 3D (SDI, HD-SDI, Component, Composite, S-video, HDMI)
Intensity Pro (Component, Composite, S-video, HDMI)
Osprey 500 series (SDI, Component, S-video)
Old 19th March 2012, 23:21

Default Recent Procaster and recent Flash aren't working.

I've installed the latest Flash player and the Latest Live Stream, but the Procaster won't function fully.
Old 20th March 2012, 07:48
Livestream Procaster Support

Kitsune_Oori you mean that the chat isn't working?

You can try manually installing flash by downloading and install flash from the following url: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flas...ayer_32bit.exe

make sure procaster is closed during installation.
Old 2nd September 2012, 16:52

When I run the procaster on the chat, promote and player I get a message that says "This feature requires Adobe flash to be installed in the Procaster built-in browser. Click here to install." When I click install I get this message from the flash installer "The version of adobe flash player that you are trying to install is not the most current version. Please visit etc"
Well that makes sense since it's trying to install Flash Player 11.2 and I have 11.4 installed. So how can I get the chat and everything else to work?
Old 4th September 2012, 16:38

Immilui,

Which version of Procaster are you running? This issue occurred often with older versions of the software. The normal workaround was to update Flash on Firefox, which I would recommend trying.
Old 6th September 2012, 20:02

Updating the flash on firefox seemed to work, thanks!
Old 22nd September 2012, 18:55

I'm having a real issue with my procaster. It's the latest version, I've made sure of that.

When I open the procaster, it will allow me to click anything once. After that, it essentially freezes. Not in the normal way though. I can still move the window. But I can't select any of the tabs or buttons. They highlight when I scroll over them, but nothing works. When I do manage to broadcast live from my desktop, I am able to move the green box, but in a very limited way, and I have to move my mouse really slow to put it in the place I want it to be. Even then, it will only respond to the first action I made i.e. grabbing onto the left side and dragging it. I can't fix it up diagonally, up, down or to the right.

In short, it responds very little to my actions. I can't close it without running the task manager and killing the application. I've reinstalled the program, reinstalled adobe flash and adobe air. Nothing works. Can anybody help me out?

Tags
adobe flash problem, chat installation