Old 30th October 2011, 12:57

Question Camera In Use Windows 7

I have a usb video/audio converter (V-Stream) and the webcaster receives audio but says the camera is in use. I absolutely have no other applications using the camera. I downloaded the Procaster and it doesn't recognize the camera at all. I am hoping not to have to buy a new camera that I can connect directly by usb. The camera I have is sufficient with what I am trying to stream. It also is recognize by other camera streaming/capture programs but not the webcaster/procaster.

Thanks,
Old 2nd November 2011, 10:08
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcnc View Post
I have a usb video/audio converter (V-Stream) and the webcaster receives audio but says the camera is in use. I absolutely have no other applications using the camera. I downloaded the Procaster and it doesn't recognize the camera at all. I am hoping not to have to buy a new camera that I can connect directly by usb. The camera I have is sufficient with what I am trying to stream. It also is recognize by other camera streaming/capture programs but not the webcaster/procaster.

Thanks,
Hello,

If you can, please try to download the latest beta that includes fixes for capture devices. You can find it by visiting http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604

Please let us know if it works or not.

Tags
camera, procaster, streaming, webcaster, windows 7