Old 20th October 2011, 21:17

Default Remote Dual Streaming

Hey - much love from Occupy Trenton to all the 99% .. we are using livestream to keep the public aware of our message and educate.. we were wondering if there was a way to dual stream? What i mean by this is - Is there a way they can stream from on site, and i can stream from home and both be seen on the screen. i do have producer and mod status.. im gettin more familiar w/ the studio everyday but havnt been able to find a way.. thank you in advance.. much love

-njbigz
Old 22nd October 2011, 15:28

Arrow Splitscreen video from 2 camera sources?

I apologize if this has already been answered, but search didn't turn up the answer I was looking for.

I want to know if there's a way to display 2 camera sources simultaneously, like a split-screen, instead of switching back and forth between cameras via Studio.

If there isn't a way within the program, is there a way to do it externally? Possibly feed 2 camera sources into 1 then stream that? Maybe a hardware recommendation?

Attached is a pic from Rogan's podcast as an example of what I'm going for.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg example.jpg (72.4 KB, 49 views)
Old 22nd October 2011, 16:49
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by njbigz View Post
Is there a way they can stream from on site, and i can stream from home and both be seen on the screen
The only way to accomplish this would be to screencapture a Skype video chat. There is no other way that I know of to implement picture in picture remotely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilley86 View Post
I want to know if there's a way to display 2 camera sources simultaneously, like a split-screen, instead of switching back and forth between cameras via Studio.
You could accomplish this with Telestream's Wirecast software. It is very CPU-intensive to stream with two cameras in the same machine, so I recommend looking at recommended system specs if you decide to purchase the program.

Best,
Jason
Old 18th December 2011, 05:25

the jasonlive right , you can conntact with your friend bye skype or other video messenger, capture your screen with program (i recommend free SplitCam ) and add PiP on this program and streamm it to livestream.com.

Also if you friends have IP cameras you can add PiP by IP cameras and you don't need skype for it.