Old 22nd February 2012, 22:05

I followed the instructions for Mac users but there was no "enable Applet plug-in" option in Java Preferences. I'm on OSX 10.6.8

No luck importing.
Old 23rd February 2012, 10:54
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviware View Post
I followed the instructions for Mac users but there was no "enable Applet plug-in" option in Java Preferences. I'm on OSX 10.6.8

No luck importing.
leviware,

This is only applicable to systems running OSX 10.7. Have you tried the import feature in more than one browser on your system?

Matt
Livestream Support
Old 19th April 2012, 22:11

Question failed transferring youtube video

Help! Livestream fails everytime I try to import my videos from Youtube. I have installed Java and exhausted my resources with Applecare but it still fails after initialization. Java is enabled in settings both in the computer and in the browser. The browser does not ask for the permission to run the applet as the pop-up window says it should. The computer I'm using is a brand new imac. Any help toward finding a solution to this problem would be so appreciated
Old 20th April 2012, 15:21

Default Solved this issue in the following way

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaron View Post
leviware,

This is only applicable to systems running OSX 10.7. Have you tried the import feature in more than one browser on your system?

Matt
Livestream Support
I had to go into my java preferences (utilities folder) and remove the approval for livestream. I also chose to show the console but I don't think that was necessary. After changing the preferences, the java box asking to approve livestream came up. I clicked "allow" and it worked just fine. I also saved the certificate for livestream.

This could have been the result of server or certificate changes on livestream. Or even the recent java vulnerability update from apple.
Old 22nd April 2012, 11:16
Livestream Producer Support

oceansong,

You could try the solution that jamilj recommended above. If you are still unable to run the import you should try a different browser, I recommend using Firefox for imports.
Old 2nd September 2012, 21:29

[quote=ernielive;30880]Please make sure you have the latest versions of Java installed. If you are on a Mac, follow these steps:

-Go to Applications > Utilities > Java Preferences and select "Enable Applet
Plug-in"
-Relaunch the browser and try again

when I follow the instructions above it doesnt offer me the option to select "Enable Apple plug in" it just shows both 64 and 32 bits are turned on with the 64 bit first. Only thing I can adjust is turning them on or off and restoring defaults.

Please help where should it say "Enable Applet Plug in"?

Tags
youtube, youtube converter, youtube import, youtube videos