Old 2nd October 2011, 08:25

Default Studio Bug (Drag & Drop)

For a few weeks now, we've had a pretty annoying bug on our livestream's studio.
Whenever we try to place a folder, single video or storyboard above another one on any kind of list (library, auto-pilot and live broadcast) the studio ends up putting them one position below the place they should end up.

For example, there are 3 storyboards on the list, now I drag the third one to the top so that the black line that signals where the board will be dropped, is above the first storyboard on the list. Dropping it now will cause the storyboard to end up below the first one.

It would be much appreciated if this bug could be fixed asap.

I also have a question regarding the "Control Auto-Pilot" tab on the studio.
Would it be possible to make the preview list on the right scrollable? At times it can be pretty frustrating not to be able to see how far into the list the auto-pilot is at that time.

Thanks in advance.
Old 5th October 2011, 21:30
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIash View Post
For example, there are 3 storyboards on the list, now I drag the third one to the top so that the black line that signals where the board will be dropped, is above the first storyboard on the list. Dropping it now will cause the storyboard to end up below the first one.
FIash,

I can't replicate the issue you've mentioned. However Flash can be buggy especially if it is taking up a lot of your computer's memory. I recommend clear your flash cookies here (click "delete all sites"). If you access your studio from a more powerful computer, you may have a better user experience.

About the auto-pilot preview list - while you can't scroll down, looking in the "What's playing now" column should show you what clip is currently on air in your auto-pilot playlist. I have attached a screenshot for reference.

Best,
Jason
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2011-10-05 at 8.22.50 PM.png (119.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 6th October 2011, 06:18

Thanks for the reply, jasonlive.

I can definitely rule out any issues with my PC that might play into this. My PC has an overall of 12GB DDR3 RAM so memory shouldn't be a problem at all. Neither should CPU, since it's running on a rather powerful core i7. This issue also happens to all other members of my production crew and across several browsers. It also only happened since the last studio update. (v 3.3.2)
Before this update, it all worked perfectly fine.

I've cleared the flash cookies and it still doesn't work properly.

I have to correct my previous statement though, this ONLY happens on the auto-pilot tab. All other lists (library and such) are unaffected.

Regarding the auto-pilot playlist. What I'm (and my entire production crew aswell) experiencing is, that sometimes the list just doesn't automatically scroll down to the video that's playing atm. Clearing the cookies might've fixed that though.

I might be able to capture a small video to show exactly what happens.

Last edited by FIash; 6th October 2011 at 06:31.
Old 8th April 2012, 18:30

Default hi

I have the same problem with auto-pilot... example: i write in my site the beginning of the programs (documentary, short clip, or other) at 15:00 ( i calculate hour and minutes to begin of every one) but when i look in other place my channel i look at 15:00 another programs!! the autopilot is not correct or good, why? Thnx for help
Old 8th April 2012, 18:38
Livestream Producer Support

laltraagrigentotv,

If there are not any viewers on your channel the auto pilot will stop and begin from the beginning upon the next person viewing your channel. This might explain the behavior you're seeing.

Matt
Livestream Support

Tags
auto-playlist, bug, drag & drop, livestream, studio