Old 20th September 2011, 01:44

Default Import Youtube Videos

So I have some Youtube Vlogs that I want to stream live from time to time. When I do though it looks like complete garbage. How can I set up my procaster to make these videos not look fuzzy and show up exactly like they do on youtube?
Old 21st September 2011, 16:18
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howdy_McGee View Post
So I have some Youtube Vlogs that I want to stream live from time to time. When I do though it looks like complete garbage. How can I set up my procaster to make these videos not look fuzzy and show up exactly like they do on youtube?
Howdy_McGee,

I recommend importing your YouTube vlogs to your Livestream channel and then cueing the clips live. This link will explain how to import your YouTube videos:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...Search_Youtube

Best,
Jason
Old 24th September 2011, 17:56

Default Bad quality of imported youtube videos

I have the same problem. I can import from Youtube into the library, but then when it plays on livestream the quality of the video is almost unwatchable. Is there any way to adjust the settings so it plays just like it does on youtube? Thanks for the answer.
Old 24th September 2011, 17:56

Default Bad quality of imported youtube videos

I have the same problem. I can import from Youtube into the library, but then when it plays on livestream the quality of the video is almost unwatchable. Is there any way to adjust the settings so it plays just like it does on youtube? Does anyone knows how to do this?
Old 24th September 2011, 18:35
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitermau View Post
I have the same problem. I can import from Youtube into the library, but then when it plays on livestream the quality of the video is almost unwatchable. Is there any way to adjust the settings so it plays just like it does on youtube? Does anyone knows how to do this?
When you import your video from youtube, the lowest quality version of the video is automatically selected. You could use keepvid.com to download the video, and then manually upload it to your Livestream Studio as a work around. Keepvid should allow you to select your desired quality setting of the video.

Best,
Jason
Old 31st October 2011, 17:53

Unhappy So frustrated!

I have no luck importing videos from youtube. I follow your directions, making sure my Flash and JAVA are up to date as well as enabled as plug ins on my machines, but I have yet to see a single applet pop up. I just get the "Fail" notification. Interestingly enough, last night, I finally got a few videos to import (without ever seeing any applet - they just started importing) but today no luck. I have tried both on my Mac as well as my PC, in case that was an issue. Please please please help! Crying here in Florida!
Old 16th November 2011, 21:07

Indeed - I'm a mac user, and the Java applet will not load. Looking at a log, the file that's being called report s a 404 error in both Chrome and Safari. Any chance of a fix??

Tags
live, procaster, streaming, windows, youtube