Old 27th September 2011, 11:59
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkcorretora View Post
Just called the premium support and was told that the problem was solved.

But I am still having this problem.

Opened a ticket cuz I ll need to go live soon.
linkcorretora,

We believe that we resolved this issue yesterday. If you're still experiencing it, please give us a call back so that we can test with you.

Best,
Jason
Old 28th September 2011, 15:35

I'm having the exact same issue so I decided to do some further testing. I downloaded the iPhone app and connected to my channel. The stream is perfect on the iPhone app. When I look at the livestream channel it shows a blank page and any embed code I use on other websites is also blank.

I can only conclude that this is a problem between the actual video and conversion for web. Only livestream can fix that.

I think I read somewhere that they have fixed it. I guess the problem is still around guys!

Try it out for yourselves guys... Does the iPhone app work? Sorry, I don't know if there is an Android or other versions and I havent tested on those platforms.
Old 28th September 2011, 19:20
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebeep View Post
I'm having the exact same issue so I decided to do some further testing. I downloaded the iPhone app and connected to my channel. The stream is perfect on the iPhone app. When I look at the livestream channel it shows a blank page and any embed code I use on other websites is also blank.

I can only conclude that this is a problem between the actual video and conversion for web. Only livestream can fix that.

I think I read somewhere that they have fixed it. I guess the problem is still around guys!

Try it out for yourselves guys... Does the iPhone app work? Sorry, I don't know if there is an Android or other versions and I havent tested on those platforms.
Bluebeep,

Can you try testing to your channel again and report your findings?
Old 29th September 2011, 22:43

Default Same issue here!

We are getting the same issue here. ProCaster shows that it's streaming, however our stream will get dropped. It happens very randomly, and there's no way to know what is causing it, because from ProCaster it looks like we're streaming. But then we'll get complaints and questions whether or not we're gonna stream the event, which we think we are streaming. And it'll usually drop only one of the stream, like keep the mobile version, but drop the high quality. Can you please fix this?!
Old 3rd January 2012, 19:12

I just saw the issue last night - I've only had an account for a couple of days so this was quite surprising! Webcaster worked but procaster didn't.

Moving to a different internet connection it's now ok, but the last internet connect was just as stable, so I don't know what's going on. Hopefully it's right again this arvo when our event is on...
Old 20th January 2012, 06:54

I have been experiencing same problem recently, only noticed it these last couple of weeks, but that's when I've been testing ready for live event.

It sometimes comes back with picture, sometimes displays 'offline' it looks like same as other people experiencing.

Using Procaster that is.

It's working now and Livestream is still certainly my preferred method of streaming.

Keep up the good work.
Old 22nd January 2012, 14:23

Unhappy

This is my issue as well.... Hope theres a fix soon.
Old 23rd January 2012, 20:07

just happened to me OMG

for the first time

Last edited by malva00; 23rd January 2012 at 20:23.
Old 1st February 2012, 11:00

I'm experiencing the same issue. I've had a successful livestream for several days with several hours per-day and it worked great. Now, starting on the 6th day of streaming, it doesn't work. Everybody gets a black screen and maybe a second of music whenever I try and start it up. Repeated re-starts and a reboot isn't fixing it, neither will changing the quality or mode of streaming.
Old 1st February 2012, 11:34
Livestream Producer Support

Swedebeast,

I'd suggest opening a ticket in our support center and we can help to troubleshoot. In the message please explain the behavior and include what you're using to encode, the bitrate and the following specs on your system:

CPU, RAM, Video card
Operating system
Results of a test run at speedtest.net with destination set to New York, NY.

You can open a ticket here:

https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket

Matt
Livestream Support

Tags
black screen, not working, updated