Go Back   Livestream Forum > Support > Procaster Windows

Old 19th August 2011, 11:20

Exclamation Procaster refuses to be uninstalled, and disrupts my other programs.

I've been deleting programs from my computer to make some space, Procaster included. I would've installed Procaster again when i've made enough space, but i can't even get it out in the first place without either the setup window freezing or my whole computer freezing. When i manage to exit the window and try to un/install another program, i get an error message that tells me that it cannot be done until Procaster is finished un/installing, even when i've canceled it. I'm starting to think that i'll have to take drastic measures to get this problem fixed, so i'm hoping i can get some help before i do so.

Can someone please help me?
Old 19th August 2011, 12:28
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasuNuki View Post
I've been deleting programs from my computer to make some space, Procaster included. I would've installed Procaster again when i've made enough space, but i can't even get it out in the first place without either the setup window freezing or my whole computer freezing. When i manage to exit the window and try to un/install another program, i get an error message that tells me that it cannot be done until Procaster is finished un/installing, even when i've canceled it. I'm starting to think that i'll have to take drastic measures to get this problem fixed, so i'm hoping i can get some help before i do so.

Can someone please help me?
Have you restarted your computer yet? If this does not work, please try to install procaster again, then uninstalling it.
Old 19th August 2011, 16:16

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryfrans View Post
Have you restarted your computer yet? If this does not work, please try to install procaster again, then uninstalling it.
I've restarted, Shut down, and turned on the computor multiple times without any relief. Ironically enough, it won't even let me install another Procaster into the computer without the same error message popping right up.

I've just recently discovered that i can't even run a virus scan with this thing going on.

Last edited by JasuNuki; 19th August 2011 at 16:23.
Old 19th August 2011, 16:57
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasuNuki View Post
I've restarted, Shut down, and turned on the computor multiple times without any relief. Ironically enough, it won't even let me install another Procaster into the computer without the same error message popping right up.

I've just recently discovered that i can't even run a virus scan with this thing going on.
It sounds like you have a virus/malware on your computer if you are not able to run your Antivirus program. I suggest trying to run your computer in safe mode and see if you can load your antivirus program then.

Tags
annoying, error, installation problems, problem, procaster