Go Back   Livestream Forum > New Livestream > Feedback

Old 8th June 2010, 14:20
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livonia View Post
I wanted to delete a few test videos but didn't know how. (Just found out about Livestream) Perhaps coming to the forum and the like first would of been a better idea but me being me wanted to do it without help. ^^

Anyway i couldn't figure out how to delete videos but I did see the delete channel. So that's what I did, I figured it would delete all the vidoes and i'd just remake the channel again. However after deleting the channel I can still go to the url and watch the videos. Also I can't remake the channel as the url is in use. Don't I feel stupid.

I was wondering if anyone could fill me in. Do the channels actually get deleted/is it at a set time each day/can I ever get the url back?

Any info would be appriciated. Thanks.
I have restored your channel. You can delete any video by clicking on the "x" on the upper right hand corner of each video under the "Manage library” tab in studio.

More information on deleting clips can be found here:
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/...m_Your_Library
Old 8th June 2010, 14:22

That's fantastic, thanks alot fella.
Old 11th June 2010, 04:26

Default restored my channel

I just signed up today and accidentally deleted my channel name (gbimodernland) when I was trying to delete a video. I need my channel name. Please help.
Thanks,
Old 11th June 2010, 09:32

We have restored your channel.

Thanks
Raj
Customer Support
Old 17th June 2010, 10:44

Default Deleted channel question

I created a new channel and made a test video which I wanted to delete. So being careless and in a rush, I clicked delete channel thinking I could get the channel back. However, the name is now unavailable. Now that I've spent some time reading the FAQs and forum, I've done a face palm, realized my mistake and now know the proper way to delete a video through the Livestream Studio.

I was wondering if it's possible to have a deleted channel which I created restored so that I can use the same name? Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 17th June 2010, 15:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by evpvegas View Post
I created a new channel and made a test video which I wanted to delete. So being careless and in a rush, I clicked delete channel thinking I could get the channel back. However, the name is now unavailable. Now that I've spent some time reading the FAQs and forum, I've done a face palm, realized my mistake and now know the proper way to delete a video through the Livestream Studio.

I was wondering if it's possible to have a deleted channel which I created restored so that I can use the same name? Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
evpvegas,

I have restored the channel for you.
Old 18th June 2010, 11:21

Thanks a lot
Old 26th June 2010, 17:57

Heya. I'm new and have also done this. Seems quite a few new people delete the channel when trying to delete the video. Could you restore my channel so I can delete the video but carry on using the channel? Thanks.
Old 29th June 2010, 10:48
Livestream Community Help

If they haven't rescued your channel contact them with this form.
https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket
Old 2nd July 2010, 07:59

Default trying to delete the video

I'm new and have also done this. Seems quite a few new people delete the channel when trying to delete the video. Could you restore my channel so I can delete the video but carry on using the channel? Thanks.

Tags
account, channel, channel recovery, channel restore, confused, delete, delete account, delete channgel, deleted channel, eliminare, facebook, post, recover, recovering a channel, restore, video