Go Back   Livestream Forum > New Livestream > Feedback

Old 21st November 2010, 23:12
Livestream Community Help

You can
Hide Clip Page Facebook Comments
and
Chat Widgets Facebook

But that wouldn't be deleting an individual post though.
Old 22nd November 2010, 05:26

Unhappy so how can i manage it???

if I can't delete a single post in the facebook tab and in the chat tab I can only delete the all chat and not single comment, it make it unpossible to manage it
Old 3rd December 2010, 19:42

Default Deleted channel

I deleted my channel in as i couldn't figure out how to remove previously recorded videos. I assumed I'd be able to recreate the channel shortly there after without the videos on it.

Could I get a little help please? also is there a way to delete selected recordings since i probably should have asked first and saved myself the trouble?
Old 4th December 2010, 11:29

Send a message via Skype™ to davidaron

Have you tried writing support to have your channel re-instated? They might be able to help.

To delete clips or story boards in the studio, click on the "x" in the upper right hand corner of them in the "Manage Library" section of the studio.
Old 4th December 2010, 18:40

I find it a little silly that the originator of the channel cannot reinstate it if they delete it I honestly didn't expect it to do that to me which is why i deleted it in the first place. i can understand blocking others from using that channel name though.

I saw that someone else had the same issue after I found out it did this and had their channel reinstated in the forum here. So I decided to post here

I'll try that.

Last edited by Strike_Reyhi; 4th December 2010 at 18:47.
Old 5th December 2010, 15:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch2news View Post
if I can't delete a single post in the facebook tab and in the chat tab I can only delete the all chat and not single comment, it make it unpossible to manage it
This is how it currently works. If you'd like the ability to delete individual chat posts, please add that in the Feature Request forum.

Regarding Facebook, it may be a limitation on their end. See if you can delete from Facebook directly.
Old 6th December 2010, 10:26
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike_Reyhi View Post
I deleted my channel in as i couldn't figure out how to remove previously recorded videos. I assumed I'd be able to recreate the channel shortly there after without the videos on it.

Could I get a little help please? also is there a way to delete selected recordings since i probably should have asked first and saved myself the trouble?
Your channel has been restored.
Old 22nd December 2010, 13:46

Exclamation recover a deleted video

How do I recover a deleted video
Old 6th January 2011, 12:33

I'm in a similar situation. I created agoraio in my account than realized I needed to share that account with other people but don't want to give them access to my other shows. I deleted it with the idea of opening it in a new account and d'oh, I'm stuck.

Can you help?

EDIT: I just found out about the team member thing. D'oh. I don't need to create a new account then. Just a restore would really help me out.

Happy New Year!

Last edited by georgedonnelly; 6th January 2011 at 12:49. Reason: found out about team member thing.
Old 6th January 2011, 14:24
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgedonnelly View Post
I'm in a similar situation. I created agoraio in my account than realized I needed to share that account with other people but don't want to give them access to my other shows. I deleted it with the idea of opening it in a new account and d'oh, I'm stuck.

Can you help?

EDIT: I just found out about the team member thing. D'oh. I don't need to create a new account then. Just a restore would really help me out.

Happy New Year!
Hello, the channel agoraIO has been restored.

Best,
Jason

Tags
account, channel, channel recovery, channel restore, confused, delete, delete account, delete channgel, deleted channel, eliminare, facebook, post, recover, recovering a channel, restore, video