Old 13th July 2011, 11:13

Question Analytics

I am trying to figure out how to read the analytic-content information. Under content, I see numerous video clip views.

I figured out how to title each video clip from the library. That has eliminated the camera label and date.

My problem-- when I pick a date, i.e. 5-21-11 --- 5-21-11 I will see the same file for one day in different positions of the list, with different view counts.

Or I will pick a one week time frame and see the same file in many different locations of the content list.

How do I read the content list?

Do I add up the different view counts for the same file, to determine the total view counts for that file in a particular time frame i.e. one week?

Is there a way to export the complete content list without doing each PDF individually? For a month there can be 30 - 40 pages.

Being able to export as a cvs file each month or week or day would be ideal.
Old 13th July 2011, 14:40
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorisoli View Post
I am trying to figure out how to read the analytic-content information. Under content, I see numerous video clip views...
bmorisoli,

You'll currently need to export each report separately - I'll add the ability to unify all separate analytics reports as a feature request. As for your first question about your specific clips, it's best if you open a ticket in our support center so that someone can look into this. Here's a link:
https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket

Feel free to copy/paste from this thread. Please identify specific clips for us to look into as well.

Best,
Jason

Tags
analytics, content