Old 1st March 2009, 02:47

Exclamation After 2 Uploads, it doesnt work anymore!

Help! I have a problem! I uploaded 2 videos to mogulus, they both worked fine, after that every upload after that doesnt work. They are stuck at 19% at the broadcast live tab, even though I have completed uploading them from my harddrive.

I thought it was just a hiccup caused by my ISP, but I have tried reuploading more than 8 times ( count them 8 times ) still stuck at 19% in the Broadcast live tab.

What am I doing wrong?
Old 4th March 2009, 08:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by justfood View Post
Help! I have a problem! I uploaded 2 videos to mogulus, they both worked fine, after that every upload after that doesnt work. They are stuck at 19% at the broadcast live tab, even though I have completed uploading them from my harddrive.

I thought it was just a hiccup caused by my ISP, but I have tried reuploading more than 8 times ( count them 8 times ) still stuck at 19% in the Broadcast live tab.

What am I doing wrong?
Same here!
I am helping six other garden railroaders set up channels for their garden railroads. A seventh channel is produced by all six of us so we can do live garden tours across multiple states.
Uploading from the PC to mogules works for 1 or 2 times (depending on the size of the video) then it no longer works. Sometimes we seem to have loaded the last video but when we pay it back, it freezes part way through. We resorted to uploading to youTube, then importing to mogulus.

Bob Grosh www.mogulus.com/theALLY

Tags
upload errors problems