Old 17th February 2015, 17:26

Smile Verification request

Goededag! (hello )
I write this post because I have an issue that I believe might be a bit out of the ordinary:

My coworker, Jack Napier, and I, Richard DeBruine, are biologists studying the effects of low genetic diversity on the cheetah breeding habits in Tanzania, Kenya and recently also in Namibia.

Long story short my team is following a pregnant female and we expect her to give birth within 5-6 days. This event is rarely seen in the wild and has never been filmed (only in zoos or small reserves). Needless to say we are very excited about the event and a colleague of mine suggested I should stream it live so my community of biologists can see this unique event in real time. Because we have never streamed before we lack any and all special equipment to do so via a private network, because of this I was told to try out this website.

I made a channel and noticed that the viewer number is restricted until it's verified.
I have about 200-300 colleagues who already confirmed that they want to watch this event, and I expect maybe double as much casual viewers or animal enthusiasts.

Could a moderator please help us out and activate it? We would really appreciate it.
This is our channel: http://www.livestream.com/ddox?t=384718

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Would you verify our channel despite the lack of content because we expect a new breed really soon and we wish to stream it to our community in the European and American universities? Thank you.

Regards, Richard DeBruine and Jack Napier
Old 19th February 2015, 17:38

Exclamation Urgent

We are expecting this birth very soon. The sooner we can get approved, the more possible it is for other viewers to be able to see it.
Old 19th February 2015, 17:46

Hi Jack. You should have received a notification recently if you submitted your channel for verification. Please respond to that email for further information.
Old 19th February 2015, 18:26

I sent a reply to the email.

Apparently I had to prove the footage was mine, I believe that's taken care of.
Thanks for your help!