Old 3rd July 2011, 13:28

Angry No sound when screen streaming

I haven't managed to to get any sound on my streams sins the beginning!!!! The Vidio is fine but there isn't any sound. I have looked at as many options as possible, and it is suppose to work!!!! Does anyone have the same problem as me??? And please can someone help me??!?!?! DX When I open the options for Audio in procaster I get the flowing message:

Warning
Please make sure your 'What you hear'/'stereo mix' is selected in control panel -> Audio

I don't know if every one gets that, but how the heck can you select the audio in your control panel!?!?! DX I have tried everything!!!! (that's at least what I think XD) I really don't get it. I know that it's a possibility that my sound software is old, I did a update search but it wasn't anything new available. I use REALTEC HD audio mixer. and that might be old.
In the procaster mixer there are no signs of sound, except from the "quiet" buzzing sound.

Yeah I tried to explain as good as I can, hope I can get some help with this
Old 3rd July 2011, 13:32
Livestream Procaster Support

Which windows version are you using? If you are using Windows XP, you need to loop back your audio back into your pc to have sound captured from your desktop/game.

Tags
problems with sound, screen streaming