Old 29th June 2011, 05:28

Question Broadcasting and Recording with a still image

Hey guys,

I was interested in running a radio show and I wanted to broadcast and record shows with a still imagine and a ticker going. Ive tried endlessly and failed. I went to the studio, uploaded a test card, then clicked show in the broadcast live tab. But when I go to broadcast live it automatically shows whats on my webcam.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 29th June 2011, 06:05

Here what I did when i was trying out some music if you run two moniters put the test card or graphic on that and set procaster to capture second moniter and use the main moniter for your music software it worked for me and was able to play music videos as well.

hope this helps
Old 29th June 2011, 10:30
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJAlfie View Post
Hey guys,

I was interested in running a radio show and I wanted to broadcast and record shows with a still imagine and a ticker going. Ive tried endlessly and failed. I went to the studio, uploaded a test card, then clicked show in the broadcast live tab. But when I go to broadcast live it automatically shows whats on my webcam.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
The test card isn't really built for this type of use, DJAlfie. I'd recommend using Procaster to screencapture an image as andyr1428.

Best,
Jason

Tags
broadcasting, recording, still image, test card, ticker