Go Back   Livestream Forum > Support > Procaster Windows

Old 28th July 2011, 06:20

1) consider having ability to adjust the speed of each video (individually) that is in auto-play. In other words, I may want to play the certain video clips at 200% or 500%. I can apply settings automatically to each saved video or manually when logging into livestream studio.

2) I disabled the auto-pilot, but I refreshed my channel several times after making the change and it still shows videos. It should show the "offline" message, correct?
Old 28th July 2011, 10:42
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EverMaAT View Post
2) I disabled the auto-pilot, but I refreshed my channel several times after making the change and it still shows videos. It should show the "offline" message, correct?
You need to remove all videos from your Auto-pilot playlist to achieve this result.
Old 29th July 2011, 08:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlive View Post
You need to remove all videos from your Auto-pilot playlist to achieve this result.
i did this. Thanks.

But doesn't this defeat the "pause/disable auto-pilot" feature?

Also, Auto-pilot and Video On demand keep turning themselves on, even though I pause/switch them off. Is there a way to save these settings in studio?

- additionally, I have a perfect stream, but sometimes I have a 10 second delay between what is on my desktop streaming and what i pick up in my browser. Anti-lag is enabled.

Last edited by 4EverMaAT; 29th July 2011 at 08:40.
Old 29th July 2011, 17:43
Livestream Procaster Support

Hello everyone. We have posted a new beta which include some bug fixes and new features. From here on out, you can find the latest beta information by visiting this thread http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604
Old 29th July 2011, 20:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryfrans View Post
Hello everyone. We have posted a new beta which include some bug fixes and new features. From here on out, you can find the latest beta information by visiting this thread http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604
In the link, you did not mention proposed fixes/features for the next beta. Please advise.
Old 31st July 2011, 22:57

one option for auto-recording is to use the windows task scheduler.

Ask your development team if there is a command line switch to automatically go live when launching procaster.

But then the problem arises when you need to stop the recording.

I guess my original idea of built-in scheduler will be much more effective solution. Just seeing if we can get something simple going now.
Old 12th August 2011, 01:20

I understand that the Procaster team has a lot to work on, but I was disappointed to see that legacy .getCurrentContentTitle() functionality was not returned in v20.2.x betas so far, particularly because this modification would seem to be an easy programming task.

I am very excited by the prospect of being able to upgrade to the newest version due to all the new features, but until the usernames of streamers are accessible during a live stream via .getCurrentContentTitle() or a new JavaScript function, the community of streamers for whom I provide JavaScript programming support will still be using v20.0.95, which was the last version to offer this functionality.

I would greatly appreciate re-implementation of this functionality. When a channel has more than one producer, but his or her username is not visible on the website when he or she is streaming, it has a strong negative impact on the ability of a community to develop socially because viewers don't know whom they're watching.

Please add this functionality to the next public release of Procaster.

Last edited by NickdeClaw; 17th August 2011 at 16:32.
Old 16th August 2011, 05:42

Lightbulb support for Leadtek DTV 200 H

We use a USB tv tuner (Leadtek DTV 200 H) to broadcast church events. When i upgraded to v20.2, the camera was no longer detected.

*** wishlist
- add Leadtek DTV 200 H to the supported devices list.

Thank you
Old 16th August 2011, 10:28
Livestream Procaster Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihai_Joldes View Post
We use a USB tv tuner (Leadtek DTV 200 H) to broadcast church events. When i upgraded to v20.2, the camera was no longer detected.

*** wishlist
- add Leadtek DTV 200 H to the supported devices list.

Thank you
Hello,

If you can, please download the latest beta version from the following link http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7604

This beta has fixes for devices that were not supported in v20.2
Old 17th August 2011, 16:53

Default .getCurrentContentTitle()

One of the great features of Livestream is the amount of customization that comes from the extensive API. This allows for a great deal of customization and integration for website embeds, and for the community I help to run, the .getCurrentContentTitle() function is vital to identifying community members as they are streaming. In many ways this feature is fundamental to website integration and I cannot imagine why it was removed after v20.0.95. Because of how important it is to my community, we will be forced to use an older version of Procaster until the feature is supported again. For the sake of communities that depend on Livestream, please include support for .getCurrentContentTitle() in the next version of Procaster.