Go Back   Livestream Forum > Support > Procaster Windows

Old 28th June 2011, 10:13

I am kinda having same issue as Whiskey but I don't think its procaster, I had one of my friends tell me it was doing it to them.

The browsers that tend to mess up are Firefox and google chrome. As a clarification my video will restart during watching it, any of my videos in my library. The thing is it just started doing that to me yesterday and though I will confirm Ive always had the plugin break issue in firefox only. When I run the video in IE it works but eventually the page becomes non responsive after a while. I don't know if this is truly due to procaster b/c Ive mentioned before I had someone else tell me it was happening to them on the videos I linked him. Though I don't know if he has procaster or not.

For me this only happens when I am on livestream site, and I don't have any issues on any other site.

Hope this helps RonaldH.
Old 28th June 2011, 11:52
Livestream Procaster Support

HolyDeath3000, could you try the same thing I posted to WTF, to see if it resolves, Chrome shouldn't be effected since it uses an own internal SWF.
Old 28th June 2011, 12:23

I did try it didn't work but I did notice something that in my firefox when I went into the Flash Player global settings. I restart pc and it not glitching but I have yet to boot up Procaster. I noticed in the Flash Player global settings at very end on advanced tab and saw which versions of Flash Player I had and the one I didn't have was a Directx one. I also noticed that some of the stuff wasn't being allowed thru in settings when right click on video.

In Livestream Studio it gives me an error stating, "Unable to Connect to Channel."
Also I just now installed the Directx version of Flash Player.

Here are pics to show stuff Ive noticed

Old 28th June 2011, 12:43

Okay I just tested to see if downloading the Flash Player Directx version did the trick and it seemed it did. I ran Procaster to see if it glitched on me and it didn't

here is direct link for dl the Flash Player Directx one
http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flas..._player_ax.exe

This seemed to work for me. Make sure in global settings and in regular flash player settings you put allow and remember decission and make sure in global settings its allowing the chat stuff too.
Old 29th June 2011, 14:30

Thanks for the research HolyDeath3000

For the people who have a capture card, and it's not working, next beta release it will be fixed.
Old 30th June 2011, 12:23

Default Problems with New Version

We downloaded the 20.2.0 version and procaster no longer recognizes our camera or audio feed connections. Please advise
Old 30th June 2011, 12:28

emwilson please give us your camera and how you connect this camera to the pc, if it's a Capture Card, this will be fixed with the next beta.
Old 30th June 2011, 12:50

PTZ Dome Camera. connection runs to an edirol box with a split into a Dazzle Video Creator Plus HD into the computer
Old 30th June 2011, 14:20

System: PC, Windows 7, AMD 3.1Ghz 3 Core, 4Gb ram.
Method: Using Desktop Screen Capture to stream a Game, via Procaster 20.2
Quality: Multiple qualities (Medium+Mobile and Normal)

As of the 20.2 update, running a stream on any quality creates video lag over time; at the end of an hour of streaming, the microphone volume was about 20 seconds ahead of the video. The problem persisted over multiple videos; at its most extreme, the video/audio lag was a bit shy of 2 minutes, after 21 minutes of streamed gameplay.

In the past, I've never had issues with video/audio desynchronization, even for videos up to 3 hours long. Reviewing the video, it appears that audio cut out for several seconds, while the video feed continued. Audio resumes after the silence where it left off, now several seconds behind the video.

I've rolled back to the prior version for the time being, and my problem has dissapeared. I hope this can be addressed! If you need more information from me, do let me know, and thanks for your hard work; using Livestream Procaster has been a great joy, and I appreciate the hard work that has been put into making this quality product.
Old 30th June 2011, 14:28

@emwilson This is a capture card issue, it will be fixed with the next release.

@Solifuge Could you disable the anti lag feature in settings (it's on the Livestream tab) and see if it still happens then?