Go Back   Livestream Forum > Support > Procaster Windows

Old 18th November 2011, 20:33

Default better audio control - more cameras

The BIGGEST thing I would like to see is the ability to have more audio support and control. I am using a mackie onyx blackjack but when plugging one mic in, since the device is a usb audio interface, it only comes out of the left or right channel. It would be a fairly easy feature to add a mono button so you could broadcast in stereo (for when you go to music or preshot clips/ promos / ect / but mono for a track that is only a mic on the left input.

Some portable audio interfaces double route to both channels but many do not.

I would also like to see the ability to switch VIDEO only and not audio, and would like to see all the studio web features integrated in procaster so I could live switch and do titles in there.. currently I have to run procaster and then run studio in a browser, and when I cut to another cam it kills my audio - you would be able to cut to multiple cams but keep the audio going from both or a split screen so you can see / hear both like when they have a few talking heads on news. Currently I am doing this with skype but I see no reason procaster couldn't do it.

Great job on the latest version though - MUCH better stability with wireless and MUCH better video quality!
Old 2nd December 2011, 21:17

Default Compatibility for more devices

Could you guys that make the new versions of procaster make compatibility for the Sabrent USB-AVCPT and EasyCap devices?
Old 5th December 2011, 19:36

Exclamation 20.3 feature request

Not sure if you've already locked down that will go into 20.3, but I'd love the ability to use an external device like on the studio. Would also love the ability to add team members.

I'm using a Teradek 250 to stream, and need to add a producer in another country.
Also, the control over audio monitoring - so that I can only hear the audio when I bring in the other producer - and not hear the tunnel of delay that happens when I monitor all audio.

We are dealing with about 20 - 40 sec of delay on the stream. I'm sure that it's my bandwidth, but that will on be worse as I add more producers in other countries that don't have great upload speeds.

Thanks for your consideration.
ps - would love to be able to make a buck selling the permium services (we're a Broadcast supplier who sell the TereDek and NewTek products!
Old 22nd December 2011, 04:08

Exclamation

I wish to request support for my current cap card.
AVermedia c027 PCIe HD Capture Device

This has been working perfectly until you started the certified devices list, and I wish I didnt have to explicitly have something on that list to stream my games
Old 27th December 2011, 08:29

Default Wondering when v20.3 will be released?

This thread says July 2011. It's 6 months later. When will this be released?
Old 3rd February 2012, 18:32

Default Game HUD Size and Options

I would really like to see a way to only show the chat room instead of all the HUD commands when in game mode.

Also an option to resize the in game HUD would be nice. I find that while not as bad on my widescreen monitor, when I on occasion move over to a 16:9 screen, The HUD takes up way too much room for my tastes. I like to keep involved in the chat so simply hiding it doesn't work for me.
Old 10th February 2012, 15:44

I've been following this thread and the beta updates thread for 8 months now. The change list posted yesterday for beta 20.2.64 indicates that there is still no JavaScript API function for developers to retrieve the username of someone who is broadcasting on a channel. Back in version 20.0.95, this functionality was provided through the .getCurrentContentTitle() method, which returned a value such as the following:

NickdeClaw's Camera [Procaster]

This allowed me to customize my website to display the name of the user a viewer is currently watching, which had a very positive effect on the community feeling of the website. Because of the importance of this feature, we continue to use version 20.0.95 exclusively when using Procaster. Other applications continue to provide this functionality along with their other quality updates, which creates a major disadvantage for continuing to support Procaster.

Please provide this functionality again. It doesn't have to be through .getCurrentContentTitle(), any JavaScript API method name will do!
Old 12th February 2012, 00:04

Id like the procaster to be able to stream Blu Ray HD, with a possible setting for it on the quality settings. Thanks!
Old 8th September 2012, 02:12

Thumbs down error update

"update failed to start" i have v20.2 after it finishes the blue bar it gives me that message
Old 10th September 2012, 15:45
Livestream Producer Support

Seraphoid,

Try downloading and installing the latest version directly for Mac or PC.