Old 9th June 2011, 17:25

Lightbulb Studio Customizations

1. Logo Bug or ID
1A. Size
1B. Location on player
1C. A way to animation the logo (i.e. on television how they appear or disappear)

2. Full Screen Overlays
2A. A way to upload custom overlays for the Coming Up, banners, etc.

3. Ticker
3A. Different Options for the Ticker
3B. A way to change location and demensions

4. A Way to Schedule when certain videos will play.

5. Higher Quality for free users, not like 1080 HD but atleast 720p or Higher quality than what is currently offered, cause Ustream even offers higher quality for free and HD for a one time payment versus Livestream's $350 /month!
Old 9th June 2011, 17:48
Livestream

Thanks for your feedback, audideo. I'll be sure to share this post with our development team. A note on some of your suggestions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDiDEO View Post
2. Full Screen Overlays
This is already available - it is known as the test card, and can be accessed from your Livestream Studio.

Quote:
4. A Way to Schedule when certain videos will play.
While you can't broadcast on a schedule per se, you can create auto-pilot playlists in which you can order your clips however you'd like.

Quote:
5. Higher Quality for free users, not like 1080 HD but atleast 720p or Higher quality than what is currently offered, cause Ustream even offers higher quality for free and HD for a one time payment versus Livestream's $350 /month!
If you have a system that can handle HD broadcasting, you can do this using Procaster to encode. Free users can surpass 500kbps with Procaster. You'll need something like an i7 quadcore CPU and a HD capture device such as a Blackmagic card to achieve true HD.

Best,
Jason

Tags
features, ideas, studio, stuff