Old 6th June 2011, 16:39

Exclamation Changing channel url

Hello,
I d like to ask you 2 questions:

I have two accounts with a channel to each and i wanna ask you if there is a way to merge those channels in one account.

Is this possible to change the channel link?

Thanks in advance.
Old 7th June 2011, 12:02
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblisgr View Post
I have two accounts with a channel to each and i wanna ask you if there is a way to merge those channels in one account.

Is this possible to change the channel link?
Oblisgr,

It is not possible to do either of these two things. If you're interested in merging channels and changing the channel link, I'd recommend creating a new channel with the desired name/url and then uploading all of your content to it. We can delete the other channels for you if you open a ticket in our support center:
https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...center/tickets

Best,
Jason
Old 8th June 2011, 23:24

Smile There is possibility to change the channel name

Initially I would like to thank for their success in checking my channel.
The channel is intended for live broadcasts of important games of CrossFire, and became a hit in my country.
I'm waiting for a large audience for the broadcast to be held on Sunday, the championship game of the CSL.
However, as the channel was initially designed only for transmission of the tournament was created with the name of CSL3.
It happens that was a hit with lovers of the game Crossfire, and has been approached by several championships organizers to broadcast live games.
I wish it were possible, be given the opportunity to change the name of the channel, which would be called CFT (CrossFire broadcasting) since I need to viewers unlimited, and in the event of having to create a new channel named CFT I believe I'll have to pass again through the entire process of verification.

Already grateful for your attention and I look forward to continuing this spectacular project.
Old 9th June 2011, 09:11
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodrigomaciel View Post
Initially I would like to thank for their success in checking my channel.
The channel is intended for live broadcasts of important games of CrossFire, and became a hit in my country.
I'm waiting for a large audience for the broadcast to be held on Sunday, the championship game of the CSL.
However, as the channel was initially designed only for transmission of the tournament was created with the name of CSL3.
It happens that was a hit with lovers of the game Crossfire, and has been approached by several championships organizers to broadcast live games.
I wish it were possible, be given the opportunity to change the name of the channel, which would be called CFT (CrossFire broadcasting) since I need to viewers unlimited, and in the event of having to create a new channel named CFT I believe I'll have to pass again through the entire process of verification.

Already grateful for your attention and I look forward to continuing this spectacular project.
Unfortunately there is no way to change the short name (url) of your channel. You would need to create a new channel with the desired name and go through the verification process again. Please note that you can change the long name of your channel at any time.

Best,
Jason