Old 25th February 2009, 18:32
Administrator

The viewer cap is in place for free unverified channels only. If a Mogulus PRO or verified channel is seen to be in violation of the Mogulus Terms of Use we can and will lock the channel.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 25th February 2009, 22:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhomer View Post
The viewer cap is in place for free unverified channels only. If a Mogulus PRO or verified channel is seen to be in violation of the Mogulus Terms of Use we can and will lock the channel.

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Do Pro channels or (soon to come) any type of package (pretty much if your paying for something) have to go through the verified process? (seeing as its "free unverified channels only")

meaning if I'm not verified, and I upgrade to such a package or Pro, does that mean I no longer need to be verified (but should be careful of whats on my channel in case a copyright owner complains XD)

PS: You didn't answer my one question ben XD the one about non copyrighted stuff in north amercia.

also, was wondering how new free channels are expected to get verified if they dont appear in the search, I have a friend and his channel was denied cause of lack of viewers and content, you cant expect new channel makers to bring in a ton of ppl having to advertise whatever they have on forums or websites, very hard thing to do as lots of places do not like spamming.

Last edited by TrunkzJr; 25th February 2009 at 22:34.
Old 27th February 2009, 18:04

Default I don't understand

Hi! ...

I am happy that one of my 3 channel is verified passed ...

But why only my "test" channel? ... the less used of my 3 channels? ... without content at all and almost none viewers history ... because i just use it to test live system before to go live with my other channels ...

Nothing yet about my "real" channels... i hope that was a mistake or simply i need to wait for the others 2 channel to get verified too? ...

thanks!
Old 3rd March 2009, 22:26

I have two channels.
And I'll have live shows in both channels, one of them is this Thursday, and the other one in the other channel is on Saturday.

I haven't received any answer about my verification process.

After I did my verification process I embedded my players, but of course, I didn't send that. What can I do? Can I be verified please?
Old 4th March 2009, 10:53
Administrator

Channels will be verified in the order the verification application is received. If you have specific questions about verification you can direct them to our content curation team at verification@mogulus.com

-Ben
Mogulus Support
Old 6th March 2009, 07:10

Default March 6

Hi! ...

Today is March 6 ... you said that today is the last day of verification process ...

at what time you think will be all this finished?

thanks!

Last edited by aefox; 6th March 2009 at 08:27.
Old 6th March 2009, 14:58

The verification process is messed up. A friend of mine did a test.

He made a channel and made sure the content was legal, and only stuff that came from his webcam was on there, did the verify, about less then 48 hours he was denied cause of copyright?

So he e-mailed them (verification@mogulus.com) asking them to check his channel (providing the mogulus link) and to tell him in detail what it was that got denied cause it was just him playing video games on his webcam or else to please accept the channel (unless they thought games like Steet Fighrer IV played live online was illegal, I have no idea then). Woke up in the morning and it was accepted.

I don't understand how Mogulus could deny something that was legit, clearly every storyboard had in its title (the date live broadcast, you know what it says when you make a live clip) and wasn't even changed so that mogulus would know it came from his webcam, we were completely shocked that it was even denied in the first place, whoever is judging peoples content and whoever works at verification@mogulus.com at 2 completely different people.

So, in the end if you have a legit channel and it gets denied - verification@mogulus.com and let them know, this verifying process is a good idea yet applied in such poor way.

When you fill out your app for it mogulus, there should be a box that you may explain how your content is legit or something...
Old 6th March 2009, 17:13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post
The verification process is messed up. A friend of mine did a test.

He made a channel and made sure the content was legal, and only stuff that came from his webcam was on there, did the verify, about less then 48 hours he was denied cause of copyright?

So he e-mailed them (verification@mogulus.com) asking them to check his channel (providing the mogulus link) and to tell him in detail what it was that got denied cause it was just him playing video games on his webcam or else to please accept the channel (unless they thought games like Steet Fighrer IV played live online was illegal, I have no idea then). Woke up in the morning and it was accepted.

I don't understand how Mogulus could deny something that was legit, clearly every storyboard had in its title (the date live broadcast, you know what it says when you make a live clip) and wasn't even changed so that mogulus would know it came from his webcam, we were completely shocked that it was even denied in the first place, whoever is judging peoples content and whoever works at verification@mogulus.com at 2 completely different people.

So, in the end if you have a legit channel and it gets denied - verification@mogulus.com and let them know, this verifying process is a good idea yet applied in such poor way.

When you fill out your app for it mogulus, there should be a box that you may explain how your content is legit or something...
yeah, your right. I also know that channel. I went on there and saw that everything was legal since it was just someone playing video game. Well, you are right, that it should have a box to put that it is legit. Well, at least that channel I know is verified.
Old 6th March 2009, 21:55

One thing that helps is to fill out as much information as possible. The first time I went around I didn't fill out much information, and my application was denied. I re-applied, filling in more info (especially the info about how much programming I planned on using, and explaining my usage) and I was verified very quickly.
Old 8th March 2009, 08:32

Mine was verified within 24 hours. No issues whatsoever. So i personally can't complain. Sorry to hear about everyone elses issues.
Closed Thread

Tags
unsuccesfull, verification, verification no problem