Old 22nd August 2008, 08:41

Question password protection for channel?

Hi,

is it possible to protect your channel with a password or to make it in another way accessible to a selected group of people?

Kind Regards!
Old 22nd August 2008, 18:17

In your studio go to

Configure Channel Tab>>Manage Team>>Add Production Team Member

And there are options there where you can send invites other individuals to be production team members. Those people will have their own passwords and accounts and as channel owner you will be able to delete them if you like. You can also invite people to appear on camera only if that is what you need to do. =)
Old 22nd August 2008, 23:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticX View Post
In your studio go to

Configure Channel Tab>>Manage Team>>Add Production Team Member

And there are options there where you can send invites other individuals to be production team members. Those people will have their own passwords and accounts and as channel owner you will be able to delete them if you like. You can also invite people to appear on camera only if that is what you need to do. =)
I'm pretty sure that is not what the OP is asking... & to the OP, there will be a feature in Mogulus Pro to not list the feed in the Mogulus directory, thus making it only available where you embed it or to who you give the URL. There is no current way to do this.
Old 25th August 2008, 05:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbsd View Post
I'm pretty sure that is not what the OP is asking... & to the OP, there will be a feature in Mogulus Pro to not list the feed in the Mogulus directory, thus making it only available where you embed it or to who you give the URL. There is no current way to do this.
Yeah, i was asking about inviting only a few selected people to watch my channel, not to produce it. Well, it's a pity it's not yet possible. Thanks anyway for replying.

Tags
password, protect