Old 28th April 2011, 14:40

Exclamation Livestream not working properly

For some unknown reason Livestream won't let me watch any videos or live shows. Also it won't let me broadcast it just says Authenticating, please wait. What do I do?
Old 28th April 2011, 15:31
Livestream Producer Support

Goinghome304,

Is this specific to one browser? Try updating your Flash player. Also, what program are you using to encode that you are getting the error message?

Matt
Livestream Producer Support
Old 29th April 2011, 12:08

I'm not getting any error messages it just keeps loading and never does stop, also I did update my flash player and I still have the problem.
Old 29th April 2011, 15:23
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinghome304 View Post
I'm not getting any error messages it just keeps loading and never does stop, also I did update my flash player and I still have the problem.
Is this happening both when you try to watch Livestream channels and also when you try to broadcast? Which browser(s)? Are you using Procaster to broadcast?

If you have an updated browser and version of Flash, this suggests that you may have some network security settings in place or low bandwidth. I recommend running a speed test at www.speedtest.net and also checking your network security settings.

Best,
Jason
Old 3rd May 2011, 04:27

Smile Livestream not working properly

Perhaps Windows XP's System File Checker (SFC) will help you resolve your issue.
Have your Windows XP CD handy because you may be prompted to insert it into your CD drive during this process.

Click Start > Run...
Type sfc /scannow in the "Open:" field.
Click the OK button.

A "Windows File Protection" window will open and display its progress. If SFC runs successfully without any intervention from you, it will take approximately 15-25 minutes to complete. When SFC completes, the "Windows File Protection" window will simply disappear.

To see any changes that may have been made by SFC after it completes:
Click Start > Run...
Type eventvwr.msc in the "Open:" field.
Click the OK button.
Click the "System" item on the left side of the "Event Viewer" window.

Any changes made by SFC will be displayed (in reverse order) as "Windows File Protection" events between Event ID 64016 (Windows File Protection started) and 64017 (Windows File Protection completed).

Double-click on an event (or right-click on the event and select "Properties") to view details about the event. You can use the up/down arrow buttons on the right side of the event's "Properties" window to view details about adjacent events without having to close the event's "Properties" window.

If you want to copy event details to your clipboard (for pasting into Notepad or a forum message, for example), use the button immediately below the up/down arrow buttons in the event's "Properties" window.

Last edited by jasonlive; 3rd May 2011 at 09:16.