Old 16th February 2011, 21:10
Livestream

There is currently an upload/import limit of 40 videos per day - per Livestream account. To clarify, this could mean adding 40 videos to one channel, adding 20 videos to two channels each, adding 10 videos to 4 channels each, etc.

FYI, The limit takes effect for 24 hours from the last uploaded/imported video.

Best,
Jason
Old 16th February 2011, 22:19

Default Thanks!

I think I'm finally understanding. Appreciate your reply. Thank-you!!!
Old 9th April 2011, 09:52

Default Livestream Upload limit?

Why is the upload limit, limited to 40 videos? Could I get extend the limit?
Old 9th April 2011, 15:21
Livestream Producer Support

FreedomLion,

The upload limit is 40 for a 24 hour period. If you'd like to add addition content to your channel you would be able to do so tomorrow.

Matt
Old 4th June 2011, 02:34

Angry Upload Limit

I am also getting the 40 video upload limit error msg after trying to import a RSS feed that was not valid. I checked billing statement and have 0mb's of storage used.

What is the story with this and how is the time period calculated?
Old 4th June 2011, 18:33

muzefuzelive,

Could you please provide us with the RSS feed you were trying to use so that I can attempt to replicate this behavior. In regards to the explanation of the hours please see earlier posts in this same thread.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 9th September 2011, 09:59

Unhappy Not Happy

Hi the same problem, I have exactly 14 videos, and I also deleted 6.. It still gives the same message.. It makes it diffficult to change content and fails the project in case we are testing Livestream for a future 24/7 channel..
Not happy with this..
Old 10th September 2011, 17:05
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by amargold View Post
Hi the same problem, I have exactly 14 videos, and I also deleted 6.. It still gives the same message.. It makes it diffficult to change content and fails the project in case we are testing Livestream for a future 24/7 channel..
Not happy with this..
amargold,

There is currently an upload/import limit of 40 videos per day per Livestream account. Are you experiencing issues related to the upload limit, or are you referring to something else?

Best,
Jason
Old 16th October 2011, 00:55

Default Same problem

I am having the same problem. I have precisely 13 videos uploaded and want to upload the 4th, which is the last portion of an interview I did for my show. However, I get a consistent "Failed" no matter which computer I use. I am nowhere near the 40 videos per day limit. I need help, because in order for my show to work, I need to upload a minimum of 6 videos a day. Can you help me, because the 4th video is giving me a consistent FAILED. It's making me crazy.

Candace Salima
Turning the Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlive View Post
amargold,

There is currently an upload/import limit of 40 videos per day per Livestream account. Are you experiencing issues related to the upload limit, or are you referring to something else?

Best,
Jason
Old 16th October 2011, 15:49

Quote:
I am having the same problem. I have precisely 13 videos uploaded and want to upload the 4th, which is the last portion of an interview I did for my show. However, I get a consistent "Failed" no matter which computer I use. I am nowhere near the 40 videos per day limit. I need help, because in order for my show to work, I need to upload a minimum of 6 videos a day. Can you help me, because the 4th video is giving me a consistent FAILED. It's making me crazy.

Candace Salima
Turning the Tide
Is the upload failing during the initial uploading phase from your computer to us? If so, this is likely an issue with your connection. I would recommend using a Wired connection if you are currently uploading on WiFi.

Tags
channels, free, limit, upload, videos