Old 6th April 2011, 23:33

Unhappy Recorded Video (broadcast) Missing????

The other day I went into my videos on demand and was trying to remove a recorded video from being displayed and now I can't find it. . .

What I initially did was go to "manage my library" in my studio and hit the recordings title and date; the video then popped up on the side, and I clicked on video download then retry a couple of times after it said video did not download (retry)??????

Please help because now I can't play nor find the video on my livestream site(s), website, and social media sites, and library.... (the tab is still present in manage library however, No minutes nor video is present on tab to play!

Will I be able to retrieve????

Thanks so very much,
Old 7th April 2011, 10:00

Unhappy HELP!!! ONE of My Videos is MISSING

The other day I went into my videos on demand and was trying to remove from being displayed in video on demand and now I can't find it. . .

What I did was go to "manage my library" in my studio and hit the recorded broadcast (title and date); the video popped open on the side, and I clicked on video "DOWNLOAD" then "RETRY" a couple of times after it said video did not download (retry)?????? (big misstake I guess & I don't know why I did this,,, just messing around) However, I seem to have lost the recorded broadcast (video)!!!!

Please help because now I can't play nor find the broadcast (video) on my livestream site(s), website, and social media sites, manage library nor video on demand.... (the tab is still present in manage library however, the screen is black with no minutes nor video tab to play!

Can someone help me and will I be able to retrieve????

Thanks so very much,
Newbee
Old 7th April 2011, 12:54
Livestream Producer Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrstinecovington View Post
The other day I went into my videos on demand and was trying to remove from being displayed in video on demand and now I can't find it. . .

What I did was go to "manage my library" in my studio and hit the recorded broadcast (title and date); the video popped open on the side, and I clicked on video "DOWNLOAD" then "RETRY" a couple of times after it said video did not download (retry)?????? (big misstake I guess & I don't know why I did this,,, just messing around) However, I seem to have lost the recorded broadcast (video)!!!!

Please help because now I can't play nor find the broadcast (video) on my livestream site(s), website, and social media sites, manage library nor video on demand.... (the tab is still present in manage library however, the screen is black with no minutes nor video tab to play!

Can someone help me and will I be able to retrieve????

Thanks so very much,
Newbee

christinecovington,

I recommend opening a support ticket so that we can troubleshoot with you directly. You can open a ticket here: https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket

Tags
broadcast missing