Old 22nd April 2012, 18:11
Livestream Producer Support

Ferdiz,

I do not see a Twitcam account associated to @ferdiz - please make sure you have logged out of Twitcam, and log back in with the proper credentials for your @ferdiz account.
Old 22nd April 2012, 18:26

yeah, you don't see and this is my question, my twitter was pellydrawnmoon, so my twitcam account stayed pellydrawnmoon even when I change my username on twitter, and that's the problem.
Old 22nd April 2012, 18:44

ferdiz,

It appears you have two separate Twitter accounts, one for pellydrawnmoon and one for ferdiz. To create a Twitcam on ferdiz, you have to make sure you are correctly logged into your Twitter credentials for ferdiz on Twitcam.
Old 23rd April 2012, 12:05

Default Twitcam log in problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlive View Post
Are you experiencing this with other pages on twitcam, or only your page itsbinho? I'm able to browse around twitcam and broadcast without any problems. Please let me know if you're still experiencing the issue, and if so please link to your twitcam page.

Best,
Jason
I'm having the same problem could you please help me?? my username is @DiianaXP
Old 24th April 2012, 13:53

DiianaXP,

It seems you requested your Twitcam channel be deleted, so that is why you can no longer login. If you would like the channel restored, please make a request through the support center at the following URL: https://secure.livestream.com/myacco...ter/openticket
Old 28th May 2012, 03:12

Unhappy Pictures

I have a profile picture on my twitter but when I go on twitcam to watch someones live stream and I tweet something about it, it doesn't have my picture. Help!
Old 3rd August 2013, 19:11

Default Help with twitcam

I changed my name on my twitter, my bio and location and when I login to twitcam it shows that it's logged into my new twitter name but my twitcam profile shows all the settings are still the same. On twitcam my name and bio havent changed its still under my old username. It also doesn't post tweets anymore is there's anything I could do to change/fix this? Or should I delete my twitcam account and just makes new one? If so how do I delete the twitcam account.