Old 23rd March 2011, 19:28

Default Access denied on facebook chat

Hi everyone, hoping someone can help me out as Im new to livestream.. Set up livestream to stream videos to my facebook page, all works fine but for some reason Im getting Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://cdn.livestream.com/chat/?" on this server.
Reference #18.df5edd58.1300922315.d5f3bccd
in the chat box all of a sudden?? It was working fine originally but hasnt worked all day.. Cant find anything in settings or on the forum.. Im from the UK & I did change my location from US to UK in my settings as it put me as in US by default..Is this causing any trouble or is it something up with facebook or have I got to change something?

Chat works if I come to livestream.com but doesnt work in facebook.
Thanks in a advance, Mark
Old 23rd March 2011, 19:51
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmastas View Post
Hi everyone, hoping someone can help me out as Im new to livestream.. Set up livestream to stream videos to my facebook page, all works fine but for some reason Im getting Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://cdn.livestream.com/chat/?" on this server.
Reference #18.df5edd58.1300922315.d5f3bccd
in the chat box all of a sudden?? It was working fine originally but hasnt worked all day.. Cant find anything in settings or on the forum.. Im from the UK & I did change my location from US to UK in my settings as it put me as in US by default..Is this causing any trouble or is it something up with facebook or have I got to change something?

Chat works if I come to livestream.com but doesnt work in facebook.
Thanks in a advance, Mark
Hey djmastas,

This is an issue that happened because Facebook rolled out a number of new features. It should be fixed in the near future although we don't have an ETA yet.

Best,
Jason

Tags
access denied, chat, facebook