Old 3rd March 2011, 16:49

Default Multiple Libraries

Does any one know if it is possible to embed a single player using an iframe and have videos from two separate libraries (Latest Videos and Video Library) play to it? I'm using the free version of Livestream.
Old 3rd March 2011, 17:32
Livestream Producer Support

crushink,

You can indeed embed a player window and have libraries for both latest videos and the entire library. You can grab the iframe code for each from here:

http://www.livestream.com/channelname/share

Matt
Livestream Producer Support
Old 4th March 2011, 10:18

Thanks, but that doesn't seem to work. If I hit 'play' from the 'latest videos' iframe, the videos from the 'entire library' iframe will not play and vice versa. It works if I use a combo player plus the entire library (two iframes), but I need to have a separate player window, latest video, and entire library iframe (3 iframes).
Old 4th March 2011, 10:59
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by crushink View Post
Thanks, but that doesn't seem to work. If I hit 'play' from the 'latest videos' iframe, the videos from the 'entire library' iframe will not play and vice versa. It works if I use a combo player plus the entire library (two iframes), but I need to have a separate player window, latest video, and entire library iframe (3 iframes).
The iframes don't communicate when they're embedded separately, so you'll have to use the combo widgets at your disposal. For instance if you embed only the VOD library and then the player separately, clicking on a VOD clip won't notify the player to play it.

Best,
Jason

Tags
embed, libraries, library, multiple, player