Old 2nd March 2011, 23:28

Default Can I watch movies with my friends?

I would like to watch movies with my online friends and Im wondering if i can use livestream to do it, if not what sight can I do something like this?
Old 3rd March 2011, 09:55
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by latieraeve View Post
I would like to watch movies with my online friends and Im wondering if i can use livestream to do it, if not what sight can I do something like this?
You can watch live, on-demand content from our users on Livestream.com - I suggest utilizing the search feature or browsing through our guide. However users are only able to broadcast content which they own the rights to. If you're looking to watch mainstream motion pictures and shows, I suggest using iTunes or Hulu.

Best,
Jason
Old 8th November 2011, 02:01

I think you can use livestream to watch movies with your online friends. Also Hulu is a nice option if you are in US. Just in case you are a non-US resident, you can use a proxy server to get the desired IP address and enjoy the services.

Last edited by RickStern; 8th November 2011 at 11:28.
Old 17th November 2011, 06:14

I would like to say, Get some real friends, who are real,then go watch a movie at a real cinema in reality, stop all this online !!

(Just my personal opinion )
Old 16th March 2012, 17:14

Default Hey Nicole

Get a life yourself. You actually took the time out of your day to tell this person who's asking how to stream videos to get "real" friends? I think you should take a step back and consider the fact that no one asked for your petty opinion, nor do they want to hear it - it's not as important to everyone else as it is to you.

In MY opinion, there's no difference between having online friends and having as you say "real" friends. I've been with a group of friends online for almost 3 years now and wouldn't have it any other way. Your way of stumbling through life isn't the only one - curb your ego, your assumptions, and your ridicule of others - it won't get you far in life.

To the original poster, check out Veetle it works a bit better than livestream for the movies if you don't have top-grade 40mb/s internet speeds.
Old 17th May 2012, 09:15

Sure man you are a independent person. You can do everything. Movies are common for every person.
Old 3rd December 2013, 08:58

Default i can

i can , so i think u can too..
Old 4th December 2013, 06:52

Default Can

I also can watch films and videos
Old 4th December 2013, 13:44
Super Moderator

Post Terms of Service

Hi everyone,

Keep in mind that streaming copyrighted films (that you don't own the rights to) is technically a violation of our Terms of Service.

http://www.livestream.com/terms/generalterms

If the stream is openly visible and we find it violates our TOS and/or we receive a takedown notice from the copyright holder, we'll have no choice but to lock your account. You would stream such content at your own risk.

Livestream Producer Support
Old 2nd July 2014, 08:01

I think you can all watch live, on-demand content. But there might be some copyright issue.