Old 10th May 2011, 18:01

Hey guys i need some help!
The thing is, i don't want my mic to stay on while i'm streaming, i just want to stream a video without the sound of my voice, i've trying with the Audio Mixer but i don't really understand it (i apologize since my english is not really good).
Just want the sound of the video to be heard, not my voice! which ones should i put off?

Thanks in advance

I'll leave you a screen:
Attached Images
File Type: png live.PNG (210.3 KB, 9 views)
Old 10th May 2011, 18:08
Livestream Producer Support

StopRain,

You'll need to mute your Default input device and enable speaker's audio. This should work in the manner you're hoping for.

Matt
Old 10th May 2011, 18:19

Wow that was fast, thanks! i'll try it
Old 10th May 2011, 23:10

Hey, i just try what you say me, and it doesn't work, maybe it's because i have Windows XP?
Old 11th May 2011, 10:29

You are correct this is likely the reason, full audio mixing isn't a feature available on most Windows XP systems. Some systems have the option in control panel "hear what I hear."
Old 25th September 2011, 23:00

I'm having a problem with my audio. I go to "mixer" and set it to Stereo Mix (realtek high definition), or I set it to Speaker's Audio. Neither work. It does, however, detect that sound is working, the little bar showing decibels go up and down like sound is working and transmitting, but like I said: no dice. I've renaming the Procaster config folder in app data and reinstalling the software, but that doesn't work either.
Old 27th September 2011, 16:52
Livestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmage_Bael View Post
I'm having a problem with my audio. I go to "mixer" and set it to Stereo Mix (realtek high definition), or I set it to Speaker's Audio. Neither work. It does, however, detect that sound is working, the little bar showing decibels go up and down like sound is working and transmitting, but like I said: no dice. I've renaming the Procaster config folder in app data and reinstalling the software, but that doesn't work either.
Archmage_Bael,

It could be that you have either the source volume or the master volume muted. If this is the case, the sound bar would show grey levels instead of green levels.

If this isn't the case, please post your system specs (OS, CPU, RAM) and your exact version of Procaster. Please also confirm whether this happens with your microphone source.

Best,
Jason
Old 2nd December 2011, 22:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaron View Post
You are correct this is likely the reason, full audio mixing isn't a feature available on most Windows XP systems. Some systems have the option in control panel "hear what I hear."

In that case...

I have Windows XP.... And I want to livestream while I am drawing and be able to pass music at the same time. But all is mute... Its because XP?

Tags
audio, audio problem, bass, mute, no audio procaster, problems with sound, procaster, sound, speakers, stream