Old 20th March 2010, 08:03

Thumbs down

I messed with my sounds configuration and enabled sound mixer, Im broadcasting sound but this time as a high pitched loop! its horrible! now its even worse than just silent ...
Old 21st March 2010, 21:27

I'm also not getting the "Speaker Audio" drop down box. All I have is the source, target bitrate, sampling rate, channel, and audio encoder drop down boxes. I tried reinstalling this program and even went back to Procaster version 103 (as supposed to 114) and I still have the same problem.

I am using Windows XP. I don't know if this is an issue or not, as many of my friends are also using XP without any problem.

--Dan
Old 24th March 2010, 10:16

Also having the same issue of not being able to use Speaker Audio in my stream. I do however, have the "Speaker Audio" selection in my box, but it does not work when I use it in Game Mode, it still records my voice, and the game is almost silent.

I am using Windows XP as well.
Old 25th March 2010, 00:48

Exclamation

Hi guys. I have a problem with the sound in procaster. I tryed to set all sound sorces but non of them dont work. I have a Plantornics Headset with microphone. Microphone work in procaster but sound no...

I'm attached the log. When Im first install this program all work.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Procaster.zip (35.9 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Deqvin; 25th March 2010 at 00:51.
Old 4th April 2010, 17:33

Unhappy The same Problem

Hi There,
First, Sorry for my bad English, im from Germany.
I have a big problem with the program Procaster. I have no Sound ! I only hear my microfon and not the Sound of Games or other Applications. Ive tried to re-install the Program but nothing helps. It does not matter if I switch to speaker sound or other sound devices. I tried everything. Can anybody help me? I have Windows XP
Old 5th April 2010, 09:50
Livestream Procaster Support

Hello,

Procaster Sound mixing is not supported on Windows XP due to the nature of how the sound drivers work.
Old 9th April 2010, 17:08

Is there any way to not broadcast any sound at all from Procaster?

I've tried muting the volume on everything I can find but I still get microphone broadcasting with the video. I know I've been able to broadcast only video in the past but can't seem to do it now. Using the newest procaster version and windows xp.
Old 11th April 2010, 20:43

Default Procaster Audio

I searched and was unable to find an answer to this issue on my own that I understood. If it's been answered already, please be so kind as to redirect me, or answer me. It's much appreciated.

What I'd like to do seems simple enough. I just want all of the sounds I hear on my computer to be in my livestream. Specifically, I listen to internet radio via Winamp and I'd like to add that onto my stream so it's not deadly quiet, if that's allowed.

Thank you for any help.
Old 12th April 2010, 11:43
Livestream Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lace_and_Metal View Post
I searched and was unable to find an answer to this issue on my own that I understood. If it's been answered already, please be so kind as to redirect me, or answer me. It's much appreciated.

What I'd like to do seems simple enough. I just want all of the sounds I hear on my computer to be in my livestream. Specifically, I listen to internet radio via Winamp and I'd like to add that onto my stream so it's not deadly quiet, if that's allowed.

Thank you for any help.
This can be done with Procaster. Visit www.livestream.com/procaster for additional information.

-
Rick Stern
Old 12th April 2010, 16:32

Hey Rick, What happened? Did you get left behind from NAB and now are the ony one left to answer the forum? Especially the fire storm over the "Overlay and severe lag issues". Bummer!! The Service Health notice of an "Unplanned Service Outage" is still up from April 8th. I figured everyone was on the plane to Vegas.

Tags
audio, audio problem, bass, mute, no audio procaster, problems with sound, procaster, sound, speakers, stream