Old 28th January 2009, 21:15

Default Stream Video Games

How would I go about streaming video games that I am playing straight from my pc over the air, live?
Old 1st February 2009, 19:31

What I've used, and had success with, is a program called "Super Webcam", used in combination with the "Flash Media Encoder" recommended by Mogulus.

A lot of searching around before I found Super Webcam, it's free, legally, and doesn't have any watermarks. You can set it to pull video from a section of your screen. The only annoying thing is that the program launches it's homepage in your web browser every time you boot it, but thats a minor irritation compared to some of the other softwares.

I've had success streaming my desktop, retro styled games (Spelunky in particular), and more modern games (Left 4 Dead, for one). I seemed to have problems with running in fullscreen though, and if you have Super Webcam shrink the image from it's actual size down to a smaller output size, there is some color distortion. But, all in all, I've been pleased with it.
Old 23rd March 2009, 01:22

where exactly is the "Super Webcam" program. I've searched the snot out of it and I can't find it.
Old 25th March 2009, 21:43

Goto your local electronics store that stocks the Pinnacle MovieBox and purchase they run from $120 to $150 or so. This will allow you to pug it into a usb port on you pc and still stream o your tv. Full compatibilty with Mogulus and FME. FME 3.0 will even input the sound from you gaming as well..... Enjoy its what i use to stream view quality.. /gblive
Old 26th March 2009, 14:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkpanda View Post
where exactly is the "Super Webcam" program. I've searched the snot out of it and I can't find it.

Don't know how hard you think 'the snot' is... but

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Super+Webcam
Old 10th April 2009, 19:11

i dont can install superwebcam but the error

"Couldnīt install SuperWebcam vitual web-camera device!"

have you idea ?